Reviews for Fragility
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You are on the fast track to becoming a favorite of mine. You have an even keel to your writing and good story layout. I look forward to more.
Ice Dagger chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
I love how well you portrayed the characters - they all seem so real, and you can really get in touch with everyone you mention. The interactions between Ororo and Kurt are excellent, the deep connection between Logan and Marie is remarkable. And I love Shandra! She's one of the few original characters that you not only tolerate, but you absolutly adore!
SafireGriffon chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Oh, what a lovely, lovely story. It made me feel all good inside. (gives self big hug) You did an excellent job of getting inside Shandra's head, and really thinking like a five-year-old, which really takes a very advanced, mature writer to do and do well. You did a good job with all the characters, really. And I will forever think of Beast as Dr. Grover now. :)
GirlX2 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. One of the best fictions I've ever read. (And beleive me, that entails quite a few). Excelent job.
Audrey Lynne chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Great story-very sweet and nice, happy ending!
a proud geekfreak chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
YAY! okay, this goes down as one of the best stories ever! really! it's just been added to my favorite story list!

this story was just so awesome! it was sad, but sweet, made me cry and made me laugh. You really did a wonderful job! I'd give you a cookie if I ever meet you, so if we do meet, just remind me.
a proud geekfreak chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
oh my God. why is it so sad? I love it!
a proud geekfreak chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
aw... another reason why I love Kurt!
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
okay, so far this is the most depressing X Men fanfic I have ever read! I love it! that's so sad and sweet. I'm gonna go have a good cry now.
Xtin2000 chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
ohh how nice! Such a cute ans wonderful story! I love the way everyone appears so loving and caring to the condition of young Shandra! I also love the discussions between Kurt and Storm, very deep but also comprehensive for someone as shallow as me :P

You framed everyone perfectly, thanks for writing this!
Quinndolynn chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
I just ::heart:: your story to death. And I think it is just begging for a sequel. (hint, hint)
Pyro's Girl chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
OH YAY! That was so good! You should really continue... You're such a good writer! I am so serious that was great. It kinda scared me at the beginning, I thought she was dead! But that was uberly good. I'm gonna check out your other stories, you're a really good writer! You should write Kurt/Ororo, you're really good and wouldn't lay it on too heavy like other ppl do. Yeah I bet you're tired of me saying that you're really good but you are! Okay I'll shut up now...
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
the ending is cute!
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
LOVE the bit with da beer, although it WAS slightly creepy in a good way
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 6/5/2006