Reviews for Fragility
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Love it and Logan seems soo fatherly!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
You already know I love this story-but after having just read the whole thing through again, I had to say it here too. :) Every characterization is flawless and wonderful, and the story is terrific. It's funny, and sweet, and thoughtful. In short, the whole thing is pretty much perfect.

I have a lot of particular favorite points, but I'm not in the habit of writing drawn-out reviews on FFN, so I won't go into them here. Ask me on LJ if you're really curious. ;)

In any case, the internet is decidedly in need of more X-Men fic like yours. *g*
Daydream1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading every minute of it. Shandra is an adorable kid. _
giveGodtheglory chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
This story absolutely, completely, totally ROCKS. I have added it to my favorites list. I LOVED everything about it.

w00t!

God bless!

g
fanfiction fanatic chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Nice ending, I didn't think you were going to kill her off, but that begining almost convinced me:D Good job, good luck and Good something else...See ya!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Brilliant ending, absolutely loved (although I was a bit anxious) how you 'elude' to Shandra not making it through the procedure, yet there really wasn't anything written to say she hadn't. It made me (readers) wonder.

Oh, and then - there she is, exercising her new-found abilities, creating attention but all in the best way possible. Shandra, the girl who soars. Loved it.

Then, your pairing of Ororo and Kurt - as friends (?) - and his one line that had me tearing up, the one that said, "None of us are gods, liebling, but is it so very hard for you to believe that some of us might be His instruments?"

Again, brilliant line and one so many just can't grasp. We think it's the meds, or the operation, when in fact it is God who embodied others with the ablility to understand how 'things' work, to a point where those so skilled can evaluate what ways to cure the patient. And then you have those instances where 'cancer' or some other like malady just goes away, all on it's own. Still, people can't apply God to the equation. Which only justifies God's reasoning that even if He did miracles everyday such as that and even greater, people would still choose NOT to believe!

As in the case or Ororo.

A very nice allegory, even if you might not intended it for such. :0)

Well, this was wonderful, loved it much, and I've placed it on my fav list - even though it stands alone as the only non- TMNT story! It's deserving of that distinction, believe me!

Do you have annual fanfic awards? If you do, let me know because I would like to nominate this one (probably the only one I will nominate since I am clueless about everyone else in this particilar genre of Fan Fiction) for best angst, story, whatever category is available that merits it's pairing.

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
AW! This is so beautifully sweet! I love how Shandra wants to be just like Rogue! That bit about her wearing gloves made me want to cry! Well done... Keep up the good work!
RhiannonUK chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
The was a really sweet little fic. I hope you continue to write more. :0)
Rowena DeVandal chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Holy crap! Don't scare me like that ever again! I mean it!

I loved this story...it's going in my favorites...will there be more?

hugz.

rowena
Pyro'sGirl chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
OH PLEASE CONTINUE! that was really really good I am so serious please continue soon and a suggestion: Put in some Ororo/Kurt, b/c this is a really good fic and I can tell you're a really good writer, and I am uberly obsessed w/ that pairing. So you can pull it off perfectly, I know it. .
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
aww it's really sweet...what'll happen next?
MadamGoldEyes chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
Liked the story, very sweet. I really like it when you put it in Shandra's pov. Update soon,

Sincerely,

Abbi
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
WOW! This is so beautiful! Your wonderful work here is making me cry! I think I might go and get a box of tissues now... EXCELLENT STORY!
Ice Lynx chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Wonderful, wonderful! Je t'aime, and update soon!
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 5/26/2006