Reviews for Fragility
Reinbeauchaser chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
A very thoughtful and intelligent chapter. Loved the care you took detailing Shandra's condition and the presumed prescription to save her.

I can tell that you've researched this fandom very tightly. I didn't have any idea that Marie absorbed Wolverine's thoughts when she 'took' some of his mutation. Didn't know that at all. Completely broadens what this girl can actually do. Nice touch, there.

Your story theme is original too, as far as I can tell. Shandra's not the a-typical OC, that's for sure.

Another fine job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Yes, my review window is working - finally. Found out my husband did an update on our PC secuirity a few days ago and disabled popups. Kinda explains a whole lot, eh?

I love the X-Men mythos and, as you know, I write in a different fandom, also with mutants. However, your missive has intrigued my creativity a bit and I've drafted a first X-Men chapter! :0)

Writing through your OC's perspective was a wonderful turn, though. Nice job!

Well, seems I have at least two more reviews to make up for, so - I'm off to do that!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Sidthe chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Woah that is really sad poor Shandra. I hope that they can save her she seems like such a sweetie. I can't wait till you update because I really like what you have so far.
RedHairedElfling chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Very original, I like it a lot! Can't wait until the next update!
Erasuithiel chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Gah! Not a cliff-hanger, please!

I like the way you do the chapters from different points of view - it's very well done. I hope Shandra makes it. Hah, what am I saying? Of course she'll make it. She had sure better, anyways, but I guess if she dies then there was a Reason.

Kurt rocks. He's my favorite. Unfortunately, he's also Ororo's favorite. Bugger.

~Erasuithiel of Laurelindorenan
Willow-41z chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
This is really good. It's got an unusual plotline for an X-Men fanfic- not the usual "Jean comes back from the dead", "Rogue and Logan", or "Logan and vulnerable young female mutant", but something a lot better. I like the plot, and your characterizations seem spot on! And you have a way with words- the diction is good. Can't wait for the next update!
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Love it. Yay Kurt!
shield-maiden chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
I wanna know what happens next! It's really a good story and Shandra is so sweet. Nice work.
Risika Tygora chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
very good, suspenseful, keep it going!
joegood2003 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I like this. You do a good job of keeping Logan in character. looking forward to your next update.
violetbear2001 chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
That's a awesome story. Keep writing.
Quinndolynn chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
I'm really liking this, can't wait for the next chapter!
WolfPhantoms chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Awsome! I really want to know what's going to happen. I like how Logan's taken a liking to the girl! Nice Job!
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
oi...

Okay, you got me hooked and waitng for the next bit.

God bless!

g
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw, that is so Logan. I like it.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »