Reviews for Fragility
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Yes, my review window is working - finally. Found out my husband did an update on our PC secuirity a few days ago and disabled popups. Kinda explains a whole lot, eh?

I love the X-Men mythos and, as you know, I write in a different fandom, also with mutants. However, your missive has intrigued my creativity a bit and I've drafted a first X-Men chapter! :0)

Writing through your OC's perspective was a wonderful turn, though. Nice job!

Well, seems I have at least two more reviews to make up for, so - I'm off to do that!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Sidthe chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Woah that is really sad poor Shandra. I hope that they can save her she seems like such a sweetie. I can't wait till you update because I really like what you have so far.
RedHairedElfling chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Very original, I like it a lot! Can't wait until the next update!
Erasuithiel chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Gah! Not a cliff-hanger, please!

I like the way you do the chapters from different points of view - it's very well done. I hope Shandra makes it. Hah, what am I saying? Of course she'll make it. She had sure better, anyways, but I guess if she dies then there was a Reason.

Kurt rocks. He's my favorite. Unfortunately, he's also Ororo's favorite. Bugger.

Erasuithiel of Laurelindorenan
Willow-41z chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
This is really good. It's got an unusual plotline for an X-Men fanfic- not the usual "Jean comes back from the dead", "Rogue and Logan", or "Logan and vulnerable young female mutant", but something a lot better. I like the plot, and your characterizations seem spot on! And you have a way with words- the diction is good. Can't wait for the next update!
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Love it. Yay Kurt!
shield-maiden chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
I wanna know what happens next! It's really a good story and Shandra is so sweet. Nice work.
Risika Tygora chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
very good, suspenseful, keep it going!
joegood2003 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I like this. You do a good job of keeping Logan in character. looking forward to your next update.
violetbear2001 chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
That's a awesome story. Keep writing.
Quinndolynn chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
I'm really liking this, can't wait for the next chapter!
WolfPhantoms chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Awsome! I really want to know what's going to happen. I like how Logan's taken a liking to the girl! Nice Job!
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
oi...

Okay, you got me hooked and waitng for the next bit.

God bless!

g
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw, that is so Logan. I like it.
Celtic Spacey chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Awesome story so far! I really like Shandra, it's so sad about her mutation! Update soon!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »