Reviews for To Each, his Own
DuelingHeroOfLove182 chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Finally chapter 3, awesome duel. cant wait for chapter 4.
Rex the Emerald Dragon chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
...

Wow... That's quite an honour! I'm flattered that you put a reference to my fics in your story. Makes me want to work harder to actually live up to the reputation!

Poor Ronin, no love. LOL

Other than that, because that was such an honour, I don't got much I'm going to say. Seemed a bit rushed at times, but nothing too bad. And well, a few places you forgot "'s. Other than that, good job. Thanks, keep up the good work, and have a nice day!
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Hey man, nice to see that you have a YGOGX story here. I guess I should let you have one of my characters.

Name: Matt Thruno

Age: 15

Hair: Short Tousled brown

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Dorm: Slifer Red

Favorite Card: Sword Hunter

Personality: Matt is a nice young man who's biggest dream was to be as good as his older brother Drew Thruno. He's willing to help in any way possible to friends and has a good heart. When it comes to dueling, he duels with a warrior based deck and tries to duel smart and cautiously rather than all out. But because his dueling skills were only minor, he makes up with his knowledge of Duel Monsters. Whenever he loses a duel, his confidence drops. He also feels like he's nothing but his brother's shadow.

For more info on Drew, Matt's brother you can ask BEWK since he is a friend of mine. Also for Matt's deck please e-mail me.
John09 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Another great chapter...I don't know, how you do this stuff, but still...perfect!
Shun Usagi chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Hey man nice chapter and btw,when will Chris Gear duel?God work.

BEWK
Ephemeral Things chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Just waiting for next chapter keep on keeping on
DuelingHeroOfLove182 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Just so you know Edo "Aster"(hate that name "Aster")Phoenix is the only one who uses Destiny Hero's.

This is just for any one who doesn't know.(But I am sure everyone does) ;)
RishiGenki chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Good story! Just to tell ya, Namida uses Harpie ladies and archerers! Like Mai!
Shadow Minamino chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Cool story. Could you put Shadow in it please?
Lux-Nero chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow...I must say that it was pretty good. Well written, nice opening duel and the charm was pretty good. This fiction has good potential. And if you're looking for OCs, I'm the man for that. Here's one right now.

Name: Sara Maxwell

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Hair: Originally brown, but with blue highlights

Body type: Average

Personality: Acts a lot like a tomboy, and has a playful attitude that can eventually get on your nerves.

Deck Type: E and D heroes

Favorite monster: E-Hero Burstinatrix and D-Hero Dreadmaster

Hope that helps!
John09 chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
This is a good chapter, espically when he said, quote: “If that’s what you call it in Japan,” said Jay strapping on his dueldisk. “In Canada, it’s called ‘My Foot in Your Ass’.” :unquote. The duel was very good too, Good Job.
Ephemeral Things chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Awsome, I have one.

Name: Brandon Miahiro

Age: 15

Hair: Jet black,goes down just above the eyes

Eyes: Black

Dorm: Slipher

Favorite card: Familiar Possessed: Wynn

Personality: A duelist with great talent, but cocky at times,

he runs a Warrior/ Spellcaster deck. He can have a large group

of friends, or his ego can destroy some friendships. Brandon duels with heart, brains, and respect for the opponent.(unless

he loses)

P.S.- I know he sounds like Chazz, but is very different.

The best of luck to your story, talk to you laters. :)
Rex the Emerald Dragon chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Nice duel. Interesting cards used either way. I'm looking forward to seeing their arrival at the Duel Academy and what else will unfold for Jay. Keep up the good work and have a nice day!
Rex the Emerald Dragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Nice. I'm not disappointed at all that I took the time to read this. You're doing a wonderful job with it. I am looking forward to seeing what else happens. Keep up the good work and have a nice day!
RishiGenki chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oy, oy! This is good! Put Namida and Naneko in it! That would be coolie! (faves) Now check out 'stalking bishies'!