Reviews for Stories of the Saccharine Kind
shadowcat200 chapter 24 . 3/3
This chapter is really funny!
Ray chapter 74 . 2/23
OMG YAY. This was so perfect and I missed it and YAY. Amazing 33
I feel bad for edgar...
TamiLove chapter 4 . 2/15
These are so adorable and sweet I have to take them in doses. lol!
chibikaleido chapter 74 . 2/14
I love it! Xds thank
natsuki23 chapter 74 . 2/14
Kyaa! So cute! Looking forward to the next update!
hana chapter 73 . 6/29/2014
i absolutly positivly love your story... you got evil smirk draco, guard by slythern drago... adored by the savior... i am your loyal subject felt so humble to breathed your air... please keep writting drarry. thanks for sharing,
hana chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
omg! Drago my hero too
Obscene Cupcake chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Lovely
xPottHeadx chapter 73 . 6/18/2014
I had a couple story ideas, if it helps.
1) Draco and Harry go to the pet store for stuff for Drago and Harry talks to a snake?
2) It's Harry's Birthday and Draco bakes a cake?
3) Draco and Harry go to a muggle rock concert?
4) Draco's parents come for a visit?
5) AND IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD HARRY AND DRACO ADOPT THOSE TWINS AT THE ORPHANAGE.
ASDFGHJKL chapter 73 . 4/24/2014
I really love what you have going o here. I read 73 chapters in one sitting and I have no regrets, none at all. I really can't wait to read more of these, hopefully soon.
marvy.chukwu chapter 73 . 1/30/2014
I would
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 73 . 1/18/2014
I would so totally buy this if it was a book! I love love love it! 3
I hope you keep writing, I just discovered this like an hour ago and read all 73 chapters non stop! I love drarry and fluff and this was just like a dream to read... )
beezus chapter 73 . 1/3/2014
YES! I would buy plenty of books about sappy, sacchrine shorts :D I would buy one for my self and numerous others, and also for those who forgot how enjoyable and sweet love is. Thank you. Every part, every bit, every shorts reminds me of how it used to feel.. It made me fall for Draco even more :) and I am slowly forgetting about my love for Dramione.. Drarry all the way!
skaulitz267 chapter 73 . 11/20/2013
I think it would be a really long book. lol. There probably would never be enough stories for me in the book to be satisfied forever. I also think that it would REALLY depend on how much it would cost because in all honesty, we could get it on this website or others for free. :)