Reviews for Ronin
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Your wording for 'disclaimer' is probably the most clever one I have ever seen.

Whitey D makes me think of the Sinfest comic, since you're familiar with 8-bit theatre I want to think that you're also familiar with Sinfest since everybody who knows about webcomics reads it.

I am very fond of taking qualities from other games and including them in a final fantasy story. GTA and final fantasy is a totally new one though. It also may have worked with Midgar in FF7, although the mood wouldn't be nearly the same. I'm going to read this. I'm very interested.
Chris Ganale chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Just when I thought you couldn't get any crazier. XD Now we got Seifer thinking he's Tommy Vercetti.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go investigate why that one FFX-3 story disappeared from my favorites...
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aww... No epic battles with the fate of the world hanging in the balance? No slugging matches with gods in their mystical, extradimesional metropolis? No wisecracking immortal beings breaking the Fourth-Wall? :)

This will be an interesting change of pace. _
spikestrife chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Lol the almighty Peptuck returns.

GTA is a bit of a sorty inspiration, for myself included, and can be very good. Love this prologue.

Are you still gonna be doing a Metal Gear Solid novelization. u did mention doin one didnt u, or maybe thats just me. anywho if u are, very much looking forward to it caus i just recently played and completed MGS1 and 2 and i luv them both.

so till next time, keep up the good work yet againspikestrife
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9