Reviews for Project: Imitation
RofS chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is an amazing start to what I hope will be a very good story. THe first few paragraphs really drew me in - I hoep you continue soon!
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Cool. You definitely should continue. This sounds really interesting.

-A Neko's Revenge
Kibo chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I dig the concept. I look forward to seeing how you go about developing this. I do have one constructive criticism to make, however. Seeing as you're from the UK, and even your police officers don't have guns, your only information about them probably comes from tv and movies. At the beginning of the chapter you mentioned a machine gun stuffed in the back of Yash's waistband. I got stuck on that one, because machine guns are larger, requiring both hands to fire and aim accurately. Therefore, it's rather difficult to carry them in such a way. Also, you said he fired "a shot" into the air, or "a bullet", something to that effect, which is pretty much impossible with a gun designed for rapid fire like the machine gun. I suggest perhaps researching weapons and munitions online if you intend to include them in your fics. Other than that, I love your writing. Can't wait to read more!
PVC-Free chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I really like it; I’m looking forward to see what will happen next. Update soon please.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Interesting... I'd like to see where you go with this.
TwistedHilarity chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This looks really interesting. I'll admit the first little bit with the guns is still unclear to me, but I look forward to finding out more about it later on!