Reviews for Making History 2 The Fate of the Lost Ones
whattheDalek chapter 18 . 1/4
Awww this was brilliant and now there is no more :( but I'll put myself on the follow list just in case you return :)
whattheDalek chapter 13 . 1/4
Use your mirror, Harry!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
cool!
Lupinlover88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hey what's gooing on? This is actually my pen name if you remember I loved your prequel. I was wondering if you have abandoned this fic. If you private message me it'll probably go to my e-mail and I no longer have access to it. It's all right, since you have no other way to respond but I won't be able to look at it. I hope you haven't, I've been waiting and hoping that you'd update. I'm waiting for this fic to be complete for me to read it all at once. If you have abandoned it, I encourage you to go back to it. Thanks
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
Wonderful pair of stories so far. Sorry that it hasn't been updated in so long, but hoping that just means you're otherwise occupied, rather than anything more dire. Have enjoyed your well-developed writing; hope we can look forward to more someday. Thanks!
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
I love this story why did you stop it. I love the fact that Harry is now being raised by Sirius and that Sirius is back from the veil. I hope everything goes alright with Reamus. I bet the spy that is giving the death eaters information on Harry is someone really unespected or maybe some one has been polyjuiced again. Please update soon for you are one amazing and awsome writer.
Aramirandme chapter 18 . 12/18/2010
Ohh why did it jus stop? Why why whyyyyyyy!

*cough* hmm.. pleaze why didn't you finish? Do you have more? I'd love to read it.
LaurenFin chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
I know this story haven't been updated in umm... 3 years? But is there any hope left that this could be updated? Because I really do love this! I love that you have created a brother for Remus who is complitely different personality than Remus. You have done great job! Please update this! 3
Elita One chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
I know it has been a long time since you updated but will you be updating this at all.

your stories are fantastic!
411 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Just thought I'd give you a warning; there is a writer here who has been plagiarizing stories. They used to go by Pillar of Winter but now use This Account Does Not Exist as a screenname. Look up "A Very Special Arthur" and compare it to this thiefs "A very special Stan" and "A very special Data". They are word for word identical.

Be on guard for this person and please, pass on this message.
battleofwits chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
love this story and all your others!

im just wondering why you haven't updated in 2 years...i enjoyed this story and the last maruader so i do hope you update this story and the revised last maruader!
flutterby-flower chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
I'm loving this story so far - yay for Sirius being back! and yay for you going about it in a totally unique, realistic fashion :)

Janus is an intersting character - i'm looking forward to finding out more about his and Remus' pasts, and why he's so intense (thats the only word I can think of to describe it).

Only one issue...Angelina graduated at the end of Harrys 5th year, so she couldn't be quidditch captain (canon captain is Harry, but if you wanted one of the girls, Katie Bell is still at Hogwarts in his 6th year).

And now I'm going to go and actuallyfinish the story...I'll probably be up all night :D

cheers,

flutterby
Tetsubinatu chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Hi! I have been reading through all your stories and enjoying them very much! Just a little note 'the die is cast' refers to throwing a die (singular of dice).

I suspect that as less and less english-speakers use the word 'die' this is going to become more obscure. My 8yo came home from school and told me that he is not going to use the word 'die' any more because his friends at school all use the word 'dice' for both singular and plural and he doesn't want to be the odd one out. I can't fault his reasoning. But it's definitely not 'dye' anyway!
candylandkid11 chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
Great story! Update Soon please!
csitsz chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
i enjoy reading this story very much! i can't wait for the next update