Reviews for True Heritage
Ghost chapter 2 . 5/26
Relly God ff.
Hope that you up date this.
JIMIRMA chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
More!I thought I will die of laughter! hahhahhahahhaha
RPhysics chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Haha, I've seen stories where Ranma was naive about sex, but this is the first one I've read where GENMA is. That's awesome.
Spica75 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Aaw, evil cliffhanger left abandoned! Please finish?
Gibelyou chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
ahhhhh, crackfic. Delicious, delicious crackfic. Thanks for the laughs!
eddog2323 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Not bad, but an amine fall would have been better. And when will the next chapter be out?
origin of summoners chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
oh god please countiune this its to funny to leave for dead.
Beloved Dawn chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
So is this one dead? I hope not. It was hilarious, and I'd like to see how it turns out.

Poor Ranma
god of all chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Nightgazer333 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
UPDATE THIS FIC!
Progos chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
You, sir, are utterly insane, and this fic reflects your madness.

I love it.
doomedberserker chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
good story nodoka ranma's real dad, setsuna ranma's real mother so are you going to show nodoka changing back to her...his real form
Daniel Thomas Stack Spokavriel chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
radio/Main/KlahRecipe If this ends up still showing up you can take out the spaces and get to my Klah Recipe. It's really good at preventing fatigue.

I like the story and you need to make at least a third chapter. But if you work out when in SM you are placing this you might be able to sustain it as a series for a dozen or more chapters.

Just imagine Setsuna training Ranma-chan to take over as Senshi of Time stuck with the Fuku in cursed form.
Lesychan chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
This Fic is great...Hilarious...I cant wait for the next Update
paula chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
fist of the virgin! ranma is clueless because genma is a virgin! nice explanation of why genma is so stupid too. and as the son of pluto ranma would be smart, strong, etc. forget how many chapters it turns out to be just post more!