Reviews for Tertiary: The Dawn
basil sunshine chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was an excellent story, and not at all dissapointing. Keep up with the great work!
Wicked Wonder chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
First, I have to say that Phil is probably my second favorite character in Rugrats. (I'm not saying who's first.) Any story featuring him gets attention from me, so thank goodness it's a good one. He's so mature in this one! There's no shame in shedding tears for the past and being worried about the future, and who knows, he and Kimi could reunite sooner rather than later, because our future's flexible. Great story.
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I'm always willing to help out with your work, Ace. You're a talented guy and any assistance I could lend is an honor and a privelege on my part, I assure you. But anyone reading should know that it's really all Ace's work. Right from the get-go, he's hitting that perfect level of introspection and angst without taking it too far and making us all roll our eyes. Even for the level of maturity and understanding you've always brought to Phil, he never seems to pontificate too much, he still feels like the Phil we all know and love. I think that's what makes you such a legend around here. No matter which couple you're working with, they always seem to come off as real, alive, and altogether human. You present each character with his or her own strengths and flaws, which makes them come off as a perfect representation of humanity, IMO. And as always, "The Dawn" is no exception. I'd say the only drawback is that we have to wait to read "Tertiary," don't hide it away for too long! Best wishes, LM
Piper-mtl chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hmm... Interesting start to something that looks... well, very interesting!

You really know how to bring out the emotions and character of "older" rugrats! That I simply love about your stories and tales!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Excellent start, Ace! And Malachite is helping you? That's like, Spielberg and Lucas working together!

As usual, your Phil is wonderfully developed.

Keep the good writing.
peachy15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
You managed to incorporate just the right amount of emotion yet again! Phil is always so wise and deep when you write him. Great job. Look forward to reading more from you, as always.