Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
His name is spelled BULIWYF! I'm dyslexic and even I know THAT!
Juneau2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I think your dialogue between characters is strong. Watch your spelling. It's distracting to see misspelled words and grammatical errors in writing. If you are using the construction of your sentences for dramatic effect, make sure you are not running on and on. Your lead in to the dialogue was not very strong. However, you definitely have a talent with dialogue. When you get as comfortable with everything else as you are with your dialogue, you are going to go very far.
BookwormDragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
An interesting tidbit, I'm always pleased to see 13th Warrior fic. But I'm afraid I missed the punchline. The story seems to end rather abruptly, without really tying into the title. Are you planning to write more?
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is actually quite a good story. I like the fact that you've been respectful in your characterization of the Muslim Ahmed. You have no idea how sick we get when people misrepresent members of our religion. But you've done well. REALLY well. I can't believe you don't have more reviews, you really deserve them. I'm adding you to my favorites list.
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Where is he? *Scans once more* Where... Is... Weath?