Reviews for Future Blues
anamcharalove chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Awesome story! I loved all of it! If only Miss Parker could have seen Jarod's life in the future, but she only had to hear of him marrying someone else to know she didn't like it.
Wee-hoo chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Love the ending! Hope to see more of your work soon..
BlueTigress chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
Great story!

Love it!
wildroeschen chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
Everything turned out to be fine. Everyone is healthy and happy. Jarod and Parker may live a happily ever after. After looking in her future she was able to change it. Funny spot. I liked it.
Sologirl chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Great fic, please new story soon.
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
fabulous fic!

it also needs an epilogue.
AJeff chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
Wonderful story. Loved the ending.
wildroeschen chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
I suppost you accepted our wishes to not let Broots die. Well. Parker hasn't left her behaviour as retreating woman but she developping to a woman who is able to learn to relax near Jarod step by step.
AJeff chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Hope it's good news that Broots is finally awake. You're doing such a great job with this story. Please continue soon.
wildroeschen chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
This Debbie is great with only a few words telling more than others do in their whole life. And for once Parker is listening and - at first - does as she is told. Jarod has forgiven really quick. I thought he'd leave, ponder and return then. This is a lot better...
Wee-hoo chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
Aw! How cute! Hope to see a new chapter soon..
AJeff chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
"Only if I am a part of it." Love that. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
jess chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
loved it :)
Nancy chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Great chapter! Sometimes there are those of us who need a strong reality check - MP is one of those people. She needs to get a real grasp that she can't run everybody her way all of the time. Jarod, unknowingly wise by walking out the door, even though he was sort of in zombie land, did the right thing. MP very likely got the idea that he was leaving, and maybe he was, BUT, the almightly BUT, he came back. This greatly improved her state of mind - and, wow, - she started thinking about other people, no longer solely focused upon herself.

Please post again soon. Thanks!
BallsBreaker chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Wow, that sounded like a proposal of marriage.

Please let it be it!

Great chapter, completely in-character for J&MP.

Please more!