Reviews for Superheroes
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You know 'Phantoms' may not be the best place to get info from but in that episode Sheppard seemed to have east vs. west problems. I'll bet Rodney's right. Thanks for this little story. It was great. Really, really feel sorry for Rodney though.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
The whole scenario is beautifully constructed with the struggle through the mud vividly depicted.

That the rambling thoughts that had gone through Rodney's head followed him into his sick bed dreams is all too believable and allows for John to have the conversation without too much worrying about where Rodney is coming from.

Loved how Rodney drew the dividing line between himself and the "superheroes" without seeming self-pitying.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
LOL that's adorable.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was great

Asugar chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great job. Love Sheppard getting the final word.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely lovely. I would want to hug dear Rodney so much-except that Sheppard has given him all the comfort and reassurance he needs. Thank you so much!
Batya chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
aw thats so cute...i love rodney and you captured his personality perfectly
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hahah! Very funny, and in my opinion, cute. You captured Rodney's personality great, I love it!

-Meg
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
So good! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Really good! Thank you.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
LOVE this!
stargate addict chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
LOL!

"Ronon’s look might have said ‘you go get the pizzas while I stay and wash the dishes’"

ROFL! That is just absolutely hilarious. I loved how you wrote Rodney's POV, it was just so - Rodney-like. :D The end scene was (dare I say it?) sweet. :)

Conan, Xena, and evil genius McKay... what that that make Sheppard, I wonder? ;)

Great story! *favs*
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
"Okay, maybe Conan and Xena can be superheroes. But I need an evil genius too.”

ahah excellent
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This was marvelous! I love it!
Gundambaby chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
nice story :) Rodney talking in his sleep ... *giggle* must be quite hiliarous
Beth Green chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Howdy!

Since discovering SGA and the wonderfulness of all things Rodney two months ago, I've been relying on fanfic recs to help me to sort through the good from the bad. Sholio recommended this story, and I can see why: it certainly qualifies as *good*.

The way you wrote Rodney, with his feelings of misery giving way to defeat, had me aching for the poor fellow. Thank goodness, you had John recover enough at the end to provide the much needed comfort.

Thanks for sharing!