Reviews for Trembling in the Night
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I love this!
Well... I don't suppose there's any use in begging you to continue, since your last update was like... seven years ago. But I'm going to do it anyway.
*looks at you with the cutest puppy dog eyes you have EVER seen* PLEASE continue?
Kaylle chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I'm intrigued by this, and the foreboding note in the summary... Any chance you'll ever finish it?
FaeSolo chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
*get's down on knees and begs* Please update! Please!
Forever Elphaba chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
That was soo cute! I like the phrase 'eye snot.' hehe. I love your writing. I love hoe you stick to the characters, and I'm so glad you added Chistery! Update soon.
PhantomElphaba chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
*shivers in delight* Oo-hoo-hoo! Me likey! Please update soon!
PiperLeoEternally chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
aw how swet nd cuute! loved it! update soon!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Hahaha. That's one of the greatest things ever! Yay!
PiperLeoEternally chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
hm...so interested! _ keep up the good work!
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
wow...all i can say is, im hooked! first wicked fic ive ever read!
Dreams Of Another Summer chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Aw, so sweet! Loving it, can't wait for an update!
OO7O chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
*lip quivers* aw... *sneeze* this was so, so, so, so, GOOD! Honestly, I loved it to death. you need to update soon you hear? I love Fiyero and Elphaba...:) I love this. :)

-molly
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Mm, wonderful Fiyeraba! Ominous, though...more soon please?
Veronika Green chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Wow. That's all I have to say. So intriguing already - and only 2nd chapter. Whoo! So much better than mine, lol. Hmm..amazing *FIYERABA* (but is that really hard? Put the two together and make them stare and I'm swooning). Update soon )
sparkofcreation chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
more! now!

teehee

i love it :)
theLouvre chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Wonderful beginning so far! ::applauds:: I really like the Fiyero/Elphaba twist in it...it's a LOT better beginning than most I've read so far! Keep up the good work!