Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Phoenixflower44 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Don't worry I won't but only because you wrote such a sweet story. Really this story was so sweet and sad! Good job!
Fiesty Sin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i love the story and i like the poem did you really write that...beautiful.
TsukiShrio626 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow...this is a really good story, i actually have tears in my eyes...Thank You for such a wonderful story. There aren't many people who can capture the emotions of the characters as weel as you did in this piece, you are a very talented individual, and I applaude you for it.
NarutoxKibaforever chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wah omfg that was so cute and sad make more stories about them '( please...!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
OMG! This is a beautifully sad story, I loved it. I have that song, it's one of my favorites and every time I hear it it reminds me of this story. I hope you make a sequel to this, that you will find a way to bring Chance and his mate back together again.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really loved it! It was so sad. Plus I was listening to the song and after that song was a Death song. Really sad. I'm still crying.
saintcosevent chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aw...Oh..my...Your story made me cry out.

Every single word's so meaningful. I really love your story.

Please write more story, sequal of this story'd be OK.

Please bring Jake back to Chance. TT TT...*continued crying*

Thanks for sharing the good moment, even it'll be sad.

Love you story..

Saintcosevent
ArcticWolf91 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG...so...beautiful...I wont lie to you. I really did tear a little. Im only a teen and I teared...wow. Your story really touched me. Thank you for writing it. I loved it so much. I hope you make a sequal to it. If you need an idea, you can write that his friend somehow comes back or you can stop his death with the help of the bad-guy with the control of time. You know...that one that controls time. What do you think? I really would love a sequal. Good luck on anything else you write. Its very very very good. Thanks again for writing it.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh god, had tears in my eyes. so beautifully written. but how could you kill jake off. I can never kill off my characters. but you did this so bitter sweetly I cant be angry at you. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to me.
johnnyfabulous chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Question: Is there a pic on DeviantArt based on this?
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Wow, this is wonderful. I love it!
Karillyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh my, the angst! It burns, it burns! *crying*

Wonderful fic. I'm completely in love! :D
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was beautiful. So sad, but really good.
Vampy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Sweet and Beautiful. That's what it is. ;) V.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I'm crying. I can't believe he lost him like that. Jake is my favorite character. Very well done, yet so heart wrenching.