Reviews for Basket Case
God, this hutt
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Cute! Thanks
TractorBeam chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Such a good story! :) well written! :) LoVe is so good !
csibpip chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Expertly written. I really liked it:)
Lizicia chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh, the emotions, they hit me right in the heart. There's so much going on here - Veronica's overwhelming grief is just painful to witness and Logan's quiet support just what she needs and the way they get through this together. Logan's conversation with Trina was all kinds of uncomfortable because it rang very true to the kind of a person Trina is - and thinks Logan to be - and you managed the 'I love you' in there without somehow being too much or wrong. A painful story but ending on the possibility of moving on.
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love all ur fics.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was amazing and beautiful. You really captured the blur of grief and the untethered existence that accompanies it. Love this (even though it was so sad!). I seriously wish you would do a followup, because I didn't want it to end.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That is a very convincing depiction of grief and throughout you keep both Logan and Veronica's voices very real and true to their characters. The end is touching. How can a simple phrase like "I'm hungry." suddenly be so full of meaning and sentiment. Loved it!
Lorelai36 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Heartbreaking. Although I usually dislike stories that kill off major characters, this one is just too well written to ignore. I think my favorite part is Logan's conversation with Trina, so little said, but so much hurt conveyed. Her line, "You're just sort of...hard to love, Logan. I mean, it's not some big secret.", is a keen insight into how I think Logan sees himself, as not worthy of other people's affections. Followed up with Veronica's "Damn it, Logan, you ought to teach classes: how to alienate people 101.", just breaks me a little every time.
DalWriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow. That was incredibly powerful. You also ended it well on a very human note.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was beautiful. :)
msdarling chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was amazing! I loved this and would love to see a continuation of this alternate universe. Any chance you'd consider it?
KelseyO chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This story is absolutely incredible. I just got into the show via Netflix and I've been addicted to Veronica/Logan ever since. I came her specifically looking for fics dealing with the season 2 finale, and to say that this one is pure gold would be an understatement.

First off, you totally nailed their characters. Neither of them seemed at all OOC-the dialogue and inner narrative all seemed very true to the show.

Secondly, you did a scarily good job conveying Veronica's grief. I lost a friend in a car accident about a year ago, and her inner thoughts and behavior reminded me of my own in my situation.

But seriously. Brilliant writing. The way you conveyed their relationship, Logan taking care of her, Veronica's grief, the general behavior and dialogue... So heavy, but so awesome. A
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
*exhale* That was just so HEAVY. My heart almost couldn't take it. When she said "I love you"... I just lost it.
mdotaku chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this is the most depressing and awesome thing ive ever read. thank you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »