Reviews for Tag to Forever Charmed
Amorous Erised chapter 1 . 7/21
Aww thus was really nice to read. I agree, it was a little weird that after all the grief Leo went through, that he didn't hug Chris. So it was lovely to .
Wysteria Hamilton chapter 1 . 2/23
I love your ending.

I also disliked the last scene due to the lack of emotion towards the boys, especially Chris, like many reviewers have already said, it appears that Chris remembered everything, but then I found it weird that Piper already assumed that, when she ask do you remember where that it is? I thought they would've bee-lined him for hugs, over everyone else and wanted to know/asked whether he knew anything etc..
Chrishalliwell11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thank you so much! I wanted to kill the directors when Leo had absolutely no reaction at all to Wyatt and Chris being there. I can see why Wyatt didn't really faze him, he's already seen him good and also safely returned to the future. But Chris, the last time he saw him was a manifestation of Leo’s vision quest and that Chris told him he wasn't real and that he was his root pain. Then of course the Avatars had to ruin that one. So really the last time Leo saw Chris alive was seconds before he died in Leo's arms. (Sniffs, ) Piper didn't see him die but she knew, and in the show Phoebe kind of hugged him. Paige saw him die too and she didn't even acknowledge him. It was like the end of season 5 and the beginning of season 6 all over again where nobody cares about Chris. I wanted to punch a lot of people. Not Chris of course. Anyway thanks again for the way the last episode should have ended. You are a true fan. Chrishalliwell11. Check out my Charmed/Chris themed stories, eventually there will be one like this one. The Witchlighter and the...
18rolek chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I totally agree. I mean, Leo doesn't react at all to seeing the son who he had last seen dying in his arms. I mean jeez its like in the bad future, where Leo is an extremely sucky father to Chris. Like your version way better.
Alesha Halliwell chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thats so sweet though I think Chris might have had his memories of when he came back to save his big brother.
Rinna chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It really bothered me that in the episode "Imaginary Friends", the demon basically reversed everything Chris died for and niether Leo, Paige, or Piper made any mention of it. In fact, they almost forgot Chris existed in that episode. Larka
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great story. I would have loved to see something like this in the episode!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ah, much better.

I agree with That70sshowlova in that the scene was corny. The writers could have definitely expanded that scene which I'm glad you did. Leo was always more sensitive towards his boys and it seemed out of character for him to be so apathetic towards their re-appearance. Oh well, I tend not to dwell on the negatives of season eight because... well, there's just too much of them.

One other thing I want to mention is when watching the last episode I got the impression that Chris retained at least some of his previous memories, but in your fic he didn't. Just something I want to mention; it was not a concern in any way. Time travel is a mind numbing concept that I will in no way try to understand:) I'm rambling as you can tell so I'll stop.

A lovely, much needed, family, one-shot. Thanks!
Neferiti chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
THAT's perfectly what I missed from the last episode! *.*
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Short and sweet. I thought the ending to the episode was a little corny? Anybody else think that? No? Oh well, I don't know it's just when they all started hugging I wanted to throw something at the TV. Nice story by the way, and it doesn't seem to out of character.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Man, I must be stupid for not noticing that tiny, little to mention the fact that Piper was very casual at Chris when he first showed up with his wasn't even a bit shocked.

Nice one...it's really great, the screenwriters seems to be getting on my nerves didn't seem to do their job properly...okay, more like they seriously didn't.

I'm so glad you pointed that out though and wrote an alternative one that you thought that should have happened.
Susangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw...To bad the hugging scene didn't go like this...

It would have been definetly better!

I loved it!
WhiteRiot chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i really enjoyed this and yes it did bother me a great deal when Chris wasn't immediately tackled by his family during the hugging scene. im glad you wrote this and your style of writing is great. im about ready to demand that you rewrite all of season six- especially the episodes after the family discovers who Chris is. anyway, great job. im off to read your other works ]
FantasyDreamer05 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
very good i liked it write more soon
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This was beautiful.

After reading it, I realized that I was actually smiling as if I were actually there.

Bravo.

I'm adding it to my favorites list.

You really nailed the differences between the two Chris', but every so often he would say or do something that made me think he still remembered everything from the other Chris...but maybe I'm just crazy.

Great job, again!