Reviews for Frontpage News
Ale chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was a really cute story :)
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hmm, interesting. I like!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was really wonderful. You did a great job of capturing Joey and Kaiba and showing why it could work out between them.
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
yes, very kaiba and jou. the lack of dialogue and and the long, rambling structure adds to sense of chaos and volatility in their relationship, while those ending lines just twists it to show that, in fact, it fits. their relationship is far more lasting and complete than others ever will be.

so. bravo.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very sweet, nicely written.
highjynx chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I love the play in contrast you have with these characters. It's about time that someone writes about romance that's not all roses and rainbows. Real love just doesn't work like that especially between Joey and Seto. Their views are too different to *not* have any arguments. Nicely written.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Nod nod, I love this idea.

Joey and Seto really love each other, no matter how others look at it.

They're a great couple.

This fic is really wonderful!
witheringtoviolet chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow. its been a while since i read your stories...

but it's good.

still good.

ahahah or should i say GREAT?

it was awesome. mad props. :D
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Well, I haven't read your stories in a long time. Nice job :).
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
aw that was amazingly cute and wonderful! i thank you for writing another great fic of the Kaiba and Jou veriety. that is not how that's spelt is it? nope, oh well. i just love your writing... if you ever become a professional writer, tell me what the book is and i'll buy it! _ write more ok? review you later_
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
that was very good one shot
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
thats really really good._ you get a Seto and Jou plushie
Ziven chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This was so nice. I really enjoyed it. I wish I could say more, but I'm reading in class and I'm not supposed to...uh gotta go!
Rowan and Sakura yup lazy chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Rowan: Oh, another insight into the relationship of Kaiba and Joey. Misura, you are really good at writing them, at understand their dynamics. It's a very glompable talent you have. I loved "Joey likes it that way, because he likes to get attention for being someone who dares to stand up to the high and mighty Seto Kaiba" - that really worked for me, as to why Joey does not mind. I also loved "he also knows that if he were to say this, Kaiba might feel the need to prove him wrong by telling the media he's gay and taken at his next press-conference, so Joey keeps his mouth shut". Hah, what an interesting mental image that provided me. Basically, I loved it. As always.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This was wonderful, beautiful, and amazing! It had great flow, meaning, and wording. Wonderful job. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.