Reviews for Starting from Scratch
KaySchus chapter 27 . 11/13/2019
This story might have some of the worst grammar, sentence structure, and general consistency I have ever seen. Maybe there is something good in here but I can't struggle through reading this.
thegrison chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
Good story idea but so many things that are wrong. You need to get your information right. I could not even force myself to finish due to all the errors. Good luck in the future.
MysticRising chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
Yeah, no fuck mace. Hope he dies, like really bloody.
Kingkong101 chapter 18 . 3/29/2019
Little bitch naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
fuck u sakura
monsterkillers124 chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Terrible pun inside
OmegaTakuTachi chapter 14 . 10/3/2018
Naruto is the fourth homages son. Second, the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, third the two tails is huge to, fourth, the namikaze clan, Naruto dads clan, is not really a clan. His mom dies, because the bijou was extracted from her but she managed to live long enough to say good bye. His father sealed nine tails in to him, but only half. And half into himself.
aarif chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
Extremely LAME
Guest chapter 27 . 6/5/2018
The story is good but in my opinion the plot got considerably darker past the encounter with Leaf nins and Akatsuki, and that makes the story somewhat depressing in my opinion especially in the later parts, it's a good story but I think it's just a tad bit dark and depressing for me.
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 22 . 5/23/2018
death to konoha :3
We need more chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
Pls ;(
Kingkong101 chapter 27 . 3/7/2018
Fuck this
Guest chapter 27 . 1/17/2018
cant wait to find out what happends next. great story.
mspears3175 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
please update soon
tenshiakuma14 chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
This was great story story but some part of it confuse me. Naruto dies if he use the kyuubi chakra? Also what's with sasuke one minute he great next he's being an a$$ ? And you didn't give us enough intell on Naruto past. What happen after that alarm went off? And when did he visit the wave and started teaching Inari?

But other than those great story. And really hate you right now for abandoning this story. But I love you creating it. Sayonara