Reviews for Time Will Tell
guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I love this story Piotr and Kitty are perfectly written and so so good together. Illyana is so cute and Rogue and Remy are depicted with both humour and pathos. Love Kiotr. Perfect.
Jazzismylyf chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
oh my god! i absolutely loved this fic! i'm a huge kiotr fan and it irks me when i can never find many fics about them, or i have to go through romy to get it. this is probably one of the best ones i've read, and thank you so much for making kitty a mature young woman, because thats what she is, not the ditzy airhead from 'evolution,' and i adored how you had Illyana referring to Kitty and Piotr as mommy and daddy. keep up the good kiotr!
Vita4Amore chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
oh what a cute story :) -thanks and much love!
Lady Drace chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Wow, this story was awesome. Very sweet and realistic. Always knew Lance was bad news. ;o)
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this looks like an interesting story. enjoying the read. Shadowcat & Colossus have always been my favorites...

I'm from the South (originally from TX, lived in AL and KY and FL - but FL doesn't count because during the summer everyone's from NY or NJ or NH lol) and that was not a southern accent... lol...it was more of a British meets Scottish with a lil' bit'a' Ebonics for good measure and whole lotta Southern Comfort or maybe a trip to Margaritaville... Rogue is from Miss'ippi, so she'd leave off the end of every (i.e. - ever'one, ever'thang or ever'thin' - depending on how fast she's talking) and son is pronounced suhn not sahn. Sahn is like Daniel-san from kirate kid... on is pronounced on... most stuff with long eye sound would be ah or uh sounding depending on where it's located in the sentence... we is pronounced we... depending on how fast she's talking you is pronounced ya, yuh or y' (which to me is essentially the same pronunciation) and if she's drinking iced tea it's sweettae... ;) Calleigh on CSI:Miami has a good southern drawl that doesn't sound fake, give a listen sometime...

quick suggestion: if your gonna use the accents in the dialogue, read a few of the comics with Rogue in it... Chris Claremont has always done an excellent Rogue (although I'm not sure why he uses y'all when she's only talking to one person...). Marvel has a few of their digital comics that can be downloaded for free if you don't collect the comics.

I've only seen one episode of the show, and what I saw was not the characters I'm familiar with... (I've been a fan of Shadowcat since she joined the x-men in 1979- but I had to get the reprint, because that's the year i was born lol)... the Shadowcat on the show is not the computer wiz, Star Wars Comic reading, genius Jewish ballerina who took college courses when she was 14 years old... and in saying that I have no idea who Lance is... nor can I figure out why Kitty would speak like a valley girl since she's from Illinois and everyone I know from there (my best friend and all her family) has a weird almost canadian accent (they all say eh and aboot)... oh well... that's my 2 cents...

looking forward to reading more... and off I go...

The Odd Little Turtle
Mae Liz chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
That has to be one of the cutest Kiotr fics I've ever read. Hopefully there is more in store for the new couple.
SuperheroGirlX chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
YES! Comic book reference! Those are always fun. I was never a big Lancitty fan (though I will admit to being a Kurtty fan for a while), but I'm becoming a big Kiotr fan now. The strong silent type is just so much more interesting.

...Wow, I'm reviewing a lot today...I guess that's what happens when you're bored and the fic you're reading is good.
kayleespade chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Simply wonderful! I usually don't read many fics other than ROMY, but I really like this couple, and you write them so well! I loved the addition of Illyana and her innocent little remarks...adorable!

I loved Rogue's nickname for Remy...'her Rat'. That was just perfection.

I'm off to read a few more!

Kris
tey hyung chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
aw, how cute. i love it. please update soon
darkstorm5000 chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Fantastic Story! As a Kiotr fan, you made my day and I'm glad that I happened upon your fic. I love your characterizations of Kitty and Piotr by displaying their shyness and coyly attitudes towards each other, despite both of them feeling an overwhelming attraction to the other.

Also, I appreciate your bringing in other X-characters to complement and round out your story, and especially love the inclusion of Illyana into the mix.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed everything so far, and can't wait to see what's next...
ymaface chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
aw, this story is so sweet and really well written. I hope you will update soon.
Madripoor Rose chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Aw, how sweet!
cheerleaderhcick chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
3 words i love it!

update!

luv gilly

x
PetiteDiable chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I enjoyed reading this, please update soon! :-)