Reviews for New Life R
Miharu comes back? Seriously? Btw, what're they doing? -.-
Naflah chapter 2 . 1/17
OMG! It's soooo awesome!
Emma chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I'm very sorry about your husband's health but don't stop believen and don't lose hope. If you have love and faith a miracle can happen don't stress yourself it's not healthy for you and I'm surprised that you wrote this story while being stressed. I try writing stories but I can never get them finished but when I see that no one cares what I write I get angry I feel like I'm not good at writing stories it's just I love writing and reading stories and you finished this when you were stressed out about your husband's health Oh My God sorry for writing about my problems you have more problem then me sorry for bugging you with my problems sorry. You did I a great job writing this stories it was my favorite story goodbye. :-)
The JamesS chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 9: Will You? it was great.
The JamesS chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 7: Mizu heki it was great.
The JamesS chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 7: A Fateful Battle it was great.
The JamesS chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 6: Attacked under the Full Moon it was great.
The JamesS chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 5: Sailor Moon appears it was great.
The JamesS chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 4: Training it was great.
The JamesS chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 3: Miharu's attack it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 2: Charmer's Dream it was great.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love chapter 1: Poor Yaten it was great.
angel chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
LOVE THIS ! but please, please, please write more of it. How the boys asked the girls was better than great. Now can you also please write about the marrage or after it ?
usagi1009 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
This was an awesome story. It also left me wanting to read more about what happened next, just like in the anime. You are a great writter!