Reviews for A Lifetime of Tears
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
totally amazing. loved it ) sams here with me, and she says "love you turts" XD
kiefersgirl1971 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nah Mums aren't always right - a complete stranger can make you cry by writing something wonderful. Not many people can claim that, so well done for reducing me to a wreck (hehe)- seriously though it was wonderful thank you very much for writing it and for sharing xx
jordannicole chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Omfg I love it! Another one of my favorite GSR stories. I definatly loved the ending, it was definatly something I wish would happen on the show. Lol.
stareagle chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
A sweet tender story, well written. A few typos where words ran together but not a big deal. Thank you
nick55 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
love it
Solomynne chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
sorry it took me so long to read this!

it was really good (save a few mistakes that could have been prevented with a proper beta - ahem)

although i have to say i never like when people do the whole marriage/children thing. it's just kind of unrealistic, but maybe i just don't like it because the idea of being married with kids sends a horrified chill down my spine.

i really liked this line "only two people in this world should ever be able to bring him to tears. And one was himself. The other? The person he loved more then anyone else."

i liked how you kept referring to it throughout the story too, that was awesome!

so in conclusion you my hero.

okay? okay.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, I JUST found your story! It's awesome. So life-like and expresses reality in such a touching way. I loved it; thanks for sharing.
YOUknowMEyesYOUdo chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
O.o I just realized I never reviewed!

I LOVED it.

even the second time I read it!

gave me goosebumps. _
Grisslybear chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Turtlebaby, I just came across your story-great job!
leafsgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
wow. i always love your work. awesome stuff. keep them coming!
casanova78 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I loved this story. Very in character, without being weird. I can just picture Grissom standing outside in the rain, his heart on his sleeve. And having Sara just accept all of him? Wonderful. Fluff - could be your thing. Think about it. Keep writing, I look forward to your next.
sparklin-strawberries chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
OMIGOD! that was so well written i can't even describe it. i thought i was gonna cry
Sometimes Spring chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Loved the Grissom flashbacks! Interesting take on Grissom and Sara's relationship pre-vegas. Thanks for posting this!
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! Very tender and just Aw worthy! I really liked it! And hey if this is what happens when your muse takes a break...I say it's well worth it! I really liked it!Well done:)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I think I could cry. It's just so true to real life.