Reviews for Trouble
mistinthenight chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
I really thought it was good! Can't wait for more!
SG1SamFan chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
LOL. That was such a cute story! I loved how in the end Little Devil was trying to set Kara up with a pyramid player...Anders, perhaps? :)) Hehe. Well, as far as Kara being "in love with" Lee... I'm not sure she's actually in *love* with him at this point. Surely she's extremely attracted to him (who wouldn't be?) and has the potential to love him, but she hasn't known him for very long. I would say infatuation is a better term for it. Of course, in the series Kara and Lee obviously love each other but are too afraid to actually *do* anything about it. But that's because they have this history between them and have been friends for a long time. However, due to the lighthearted mood of this story, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and accept that Kara truly loves Lee. Anyway, I'm glad she failed Zak and then dumped him at the altar. That's how it *should* have happened.

Thanks for a wonderfully humorous story.

Emily
eveningspirit1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
So that's that? Oh good, you'll get back to... you know what... now ;).

Good night.
eveningspirit1 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I'm so glad you didn't kill Zak. This story is such fun, and killing him just wouldn't fit, right? And now there's going to be some more fun...
pilotlover chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
You know, the way Kara & Lee acted towards each other during the mini, it would be hard for anyone especially Mama Caroline not to notice the way K/L looked at each other.

Looks forward to your next chapter.

Thanks.

Marilyn
Ammonite chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Is there going to be more? I think Little Devil should be on Lee's side - you can't have the Devil and Angel both on the same side, my goodness! Besides, there must be some reason why Kara has learned to listen to Little Devil so much in her future actions.
angry penguin chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
This is really good.
eveningspirit1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Now this is fun! After the first chapter I wasn't quite sure what to think about it, but now I know - it's hilarious!

Keep'em comin' :)
laurie31 chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
This is lots of fun. I like Kara's angel and devil on her shoulder giving their opinions. I hope you will add more!
pilotlover chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
This is a really cute & entertaining piece. There's more right? Please?

Thanks.

Marilyn
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
It was definitely cute. I can well imagine how tongue-tied one would be having a hot, sweet guy and then meeting his brother, only to find he's even better.

Get your beta to check a little closer - you've got some verb tense problems in a few spots. It fluctuates between past and present.