Reviews for True love waits
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
sailorserena141 chapter 8 . 7/24/2005
it was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it. the lemon was great so no worries. but 1) i dont think diamond and serena should of been together for 4 years before because a) they would be really deeply in love and close to marriage and b)it sounds awful darien kissing her and trying to be with her. it would be better if it was 6 months, then wouldnt feel as guilty. 2)at the lemon, i wouldnt call it a 'love box', it sounds cheesy and so unromantic etc. great story otherwise!
peaches chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
great story but i want to know what happened to diamond
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 9 . 9/17/2002
Awww! It was sweet and funny at the same time! My favorite part was when Serena slapped that trick! That B***h deserved whateva she got! I was soo soo glad to see Serena fight back in the fic! I think this story was wonderful; except I cant help but wonder if it should have been in NC17..it would have been taken off, but this story was written b4 that whole thing happend. I thought it was very sweet and hella funny! Your a great writer! I hope u finish ur other story too! Ja ne!
Scarlett unsigned chapter 9 . 4/22/2002
It was ok but tooooo rushed i saw ur better of wrting teh epilogue and wedding. Afterall Quality is more important than Quantity

-ebony
Kaley chapter 9 . 4/21/2002
OhmiGod OhmiGod How good are you? I loved every single part of the story but I wouldn't say I loved the Lemon Part but it was ok. Please write the the wedding part PAAAHHLEEEAAAASSSSEEE? Oh ya and keep me posted on when you write new fics for Sailor Moon.

Thanx 4 saving me from Hell a.k.a My Home.

From Kaley!
Eva chapter 8 . 1/28/2002
hi...please don't stop now...
Nasty Lady chapter 8 . 7/9/2001
I just had sex with my boyfriend and it was LOUSY! So thanks for the pointers...*winks* I'm just kidding but this chapter had me blushing like a drunk pig! Good story!
rosie Q chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
OMG! who would have thought? i love that twist. please continue soon, i really want to know what happens next!
X the unknown chapter 7 . 6/21/2001
I like it, but I want to read the rest! I like how all the confusion that Serena felt is finally resolved and she knows how she feels. Please post the next chapter soon!
Devinfemale chapter 7 . 6/20/2001
this is getting good please write more and that was really nice of diamond especialily after what he did to Serena
Miss Matched chapter 7 . 6/19/2001
that's a great story! You go girl! Although, the R rating was a bit much, I say it's about PG13, *tee* i actually clicked on it by accident a while back, I don't remember if I reviewed or not, but it's really, really good.
Smee chapter 7 . 6/19/2001
Very cute! I need to know what happens! Please post the next chapter ASAP!
Eternity chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
O.O *mouth stands wide open* *still open* *still open* *still* *closes mouth* WOW! I liked that! Keep it coming!