Reviews for Beast Boy's Morning Mission
domdom chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
wow you made beast boy seem bad ass
Flinxster chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful story. I won't lie; the Jinx and Kid Flash parts were my favorite, but I really liked seeing things from sort of Beast Boy's point of view. I really like how you wrote Jinx too, and you did a great job with keeping Robin in character.
JeriKoleROCKS chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Hey..Um..I have terrible couple taste..Jinx&Beast Boy Fluff.

Erk..See?But the idea hit me when I was on was something to do with Teen Titans and ,Jinx was in a swimsuit and she said "Oh,Beast Boy!"

And I thought,"What the heck?W-Why didn't she call Kid Flash?Why BEAST BOY!"Bing!An idea hit me."This video has had

4,0,0 veiwers...Put these two in a fluff and get 4,0,0

REveiwers,maybe."

I give ideas to poeple that might have writer's block.

Say..Jinx and Beast Boy were childhood friends.(OMG)They forgot about that.(That's why they acted like they hated each other.)Until Cyborg has to do a memory scan of all the Titans,so there are no secrets.

Going something like this,maybe?

Jinx was just sitting down in the lab.

"So..You're scanning my brain for what reason?"Jinx asked.

"*Sigh*Robin has a "Vision" that one of the Titans will turn

on him,so..Here you are."

Cyborg pushed a botton and a red scan light thingy went in Jinx's left ear.

The screen in the main room and in the lab turned on.

*Memories*(It's in veiwer's prespective)

A little red head girl with yellow eyes in a white t-shirt and blue jeans was running from a red fog of chemicals.

'Got to find a way out..Door,window,anything!'She thought.

A group of kids ran by.A girl with dark pink hair and blue eyes,a curly blond boy with green eyes,and a red head with light blue eyes.

'What were their names,again?...Oh,yeah!Kolett Weathers, Joseph Wilson,and Walter or Wallace West.'

(Jericho,Kole,and Wally spit out their soda.)

A faint moan.

"Huh?"The girl turned around.A greenish skinned boy was getting caught in the fog.

"Help me."He said.

She ran to him,grabbed his arm,and ended up breathing in the chemicals.

Later...

They were outside with the other girl let the boy hair was a light pink,her skin a pale white,and her eyes were pink and her pupils were cat-like.

"Oh,my head."The boy groaned.

His hair was dark green,his skin a middle shade of green,he

has fangs,and his ears were elf pionted.

"Oh, for helping me..Anyway,I'm Garfield Logan."

"Jennifer Vince."(I made up the last name)She shook his hand."Well..Bye."

She was half way out of the crowd of kids when,some guy grabbed her arm.

"Hey,where you goin'."It was Walter..Wallace West.

" let me go."She pulled her arm back.

She took three steps and he was infront her.

"Can I come?"He asked.

" how did you move so fast?"Jennifer asked.

"Chemicals,soon as I got out I touched the electrical pole over there and..Tah-da!I'm now like my uncle!"

"Yeah..Bye."She took five steps,he's infront of her.

"Why can't I come?"He asked.

"Because I don't know you."

"That's how every friendship starts."

"Yea..I mean I don't WANT to know you."

"Touche."He acted hurt."But I'm going to follow you though."

"Here,I'll help my message get to your brain."

She punched him in the gut.

"Argh.."He fainted.

"All though..Going with someone wouldn't be bad."

"ah.."West guy moaned.

"Maybe...That Logan guy."

"darn...it..."

Jen walked back to where he last saw Garfield,but only found

a green cat...Wait..GREEN CAT!

"What the-"

"Whoa,don't say it."The cat said.

It turned into a liquid then into the Logan kid.

"Sorry."He said shyly.

"It's okay..Hey,um,I was wondering if you wanted to hang out

with me for a while."

"...Um...Sure."

So...Could you write it?
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
CUTE I LIKE IT
JaspersLilRed chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Great ending and I love your authors notes! Take him to the vet plz! lol. Soaked... ha. Thankz for the great story, and for finishing it. No one finishes stories anymore and I loved ur ending. Thanks so much!
JaspersLilRed chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
What are they coming to buy? And I loved this chapter!
JaspersLilRed chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Ha! I just wanted you to know, that before you kill me, your dieing. lol. Loved it!
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Nah! lol. Love it! Pigs and hippos are related?
ZadZap chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
ah! i think i have read this before some time ago. oh well love it!
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I admit I was a little put of when I first saw the Beastboy and Jinx pairing for the story. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole story especially since it actually paired Beastboy with Raven. Great story! Adding it to my favorites.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
The first two chapters are great! Those were the best Beastboy chapters I've ever read!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Great job! I loved the fact that BB was buying the HP books for his friends and the BB/Rae hint at the end. Keep up the great work!
Mr. Average chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Very nice, very nice. The whole time I'm wondering what's BB getting for everyone and when I found out I hit the floor. (Not literaly of course) Never in a million years would I of guessed that. Overall, you did a really good job with this. Keep up the good work. Peace
Gwen Gamgee chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Alright, go Beast Boy! He deserves some glory from time to time. You really had me going there on what exactly he was getting. What a nice surprise. Don't we all just love Harry Potter? Anyhoo, good fanfic. Like your stuff.
dolphinluver21 chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
lol! that was so unexpected! lol! i hope you write more comedy stories like this cause they rock! lol! this story is definitly going on my favorites list.

best wishes