Reviews for The devil in disguise
CircleSky chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I enjoyed this! And I didn't think Jess was particularly out of character either. Maybe he admitted a little more than he might normally, but he did it with a very Jess-like outburst so it's all good.
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aww! Love it! :)
StarsHollow4ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This could have very believably been on an episode of the GG's. You portrayed the characters and the story events seamlessly.
Djux chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was really good! Loved the convo between Lore and Ror ..
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was shiny! I love your writing. And I really don't think Jess was too far out of character. Lorelai on the phone was hilarious. I could definitely picture that scene in my head. If I had the power, I'd give you milk and cookies as a reward right now. Unless you prefer tequila...
JESSxRORY is perfect chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
nice one, nice-one! I LOVE IT!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
can't believe i never read this one! i completely disagree with your A/N, this isn't bad at all, this is great! i love fics about Lorelai and Jess and this one wad definitely a good one. full of humour, adorableness (is that even a word? i guess the Gilmore girls rubbed off on me as well :D) and love. yeah, i know Lorelai repeated constantly that she hztes Jess but there's a very thin line between the two, or so they say. if they ad more time on the show, i'm sure these two would have gotten it right.

"Not much later, something changed. Something in his face. Calling it a smile would give it too much credit, but something was different. Softer. It kind of resembled the expression on Lorelai’s face as she sat back down on the couch and started flipping through the magazine again. Life wasn’t that bad sometimes."

i just loved this passage! made me smile goofily.

good job
blonde.biatch chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that was so good, your the first person ever who's stuck to the characters. you haven't changed them at all, they all still have the same personality and talk the same, it's great. and that was a really good fic, btw i never normally review so i really did ;ike it!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I had to laugh so hard the entire time. That sure was one hell of funny Lorelei-ish speech!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
OMG. I hate myself not being more verbal than that but I just... OMG. I loved this. The perfect Lorelai/Jess story, just perfect. Not too good ending, where he like talks too much to her, cause thats mostly out of character. I love how you ended it with him not saying anything, but feeling a little better and her knowing she made him feel a little better. They dont like each other, but still... Greatness. And him being all vunerable was adoringly sweet. And her pretending to call Emily was completely hilarious, seriously, awesome idea. I honselty wish I would have written this. You are a great writer. I love love love this. Seriously. Love.
deborah chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
love it.
lexi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i loved that...that was one of the best lorelai/jess stories i've have read...there are very few but this is really good!
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i thought it was a pretty good story. it had all the right ingrideints. lorelia being crazy, jess characterisation and a bit of rory. hopefully the muse hits ya again soon cos im sure theres a few people wanting to here more from ya
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i really like their conversation. and the fact that loralai pretended to call her mom was a wonderful idea.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw so sweet. I loved it! I thought it was hilarious calling rory and saying it was her mom and then Jess calling her on it!