Reviews for burn down the trailer park
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
its been almost three years since you've updated this, but I would really like to see it continued, if you can. Most Highschool stories are all the same, but I really like this take. Pence as his dad? that's great, really. And its funny. So anyway, I like this and if you could continue this (though you've probably lost your inspiration for it) I would love that.
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LAWL. Loved Cid's outburst.
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
WAH!

why do I get the feeling your not going to finnish this fic :(
Sleeping Rain chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Awesome. Hope you update!
L. Guardinal chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Cute, funny, and suprisingly in-character. I'm impressed! I hope you update this soon
Seemee chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
-finds translator- LMAO! Well it's true isn't it? This fanfiction humours me to no end. Your brilliant!

-giggles insanely-,

Seemee the bunny queen
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
*Blinks at translation* ... BWAHAHAHAHAHA. That. Is. Fuckin'. HILLARIOUS. I love this fic. I wish there was more to this story it is so freakin' cute. I love Zexion's brain. It is adorable. Oui yna yh vilgehk yfacusa vyh-fnedan!
Udyjay chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
XD LMAO. I actually translated it! Im not going to say it to ruin other people who lurk in reviews, but LMFAO. Bad Zexy! Perv. xD This is great.
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
'I want to bang your adopted son.'

Son of a bitch, that's *FUNNY*!

Where did you learn Al Bhed?

Nice Ending!
Queenevilless chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Am I a nerd for not having to use a translator? xD Anyway, that was awesomely awesome and very... original. Seriously, I doubt anyone else could ever come up with your amazing ideas. Update please?
QwertyRulz chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
"I want to bang your adopted son." OMFG that is EXTREMELY funny! This is a pretty good fic! Nothing really wrong with this one...usually there's some spelling errors, but I didn't notice any with this one (I'm really bad at giving compliments).

5/5 If it were possible to rate it.
bastioned chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
gawd, stop, you're giving me flashbacks to my hometown. D:

You win so hard for writing Lexaeus/Zexion. As a cracktastic au. And keeping it in character.

*still horribly amused*
Roar chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I love it. lmao.

But no, you can't bang my adopted son. Sorry.
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Tim Horton's rocks Starbuck's socks!

I'm too lazy to go to google. Tell me what it means.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
SQUEE. hah... haha...HAHAHAHAH. this is pure luff m'dear :D

favorite parts: all teh times zexy checked out squall's ass. KEKEKE *le shot*

anyways. this is awesome & amusing. woot! me luvers it.

heck yes. u update soon or ill eat joo. okies?