Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
WolfRunner326 chapter 18 . 8/27/2010
Aw man I'm enjoying the sins and your killing off left and right! Oh well I'm enjoying this anyway
WolfRunner326 chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
HA! Kurama's green with envy! Great story I love it so far, but muswt you torture Kurama so? Never mind Instant fav!
Cold chapter 26 . 7/2/2010
Wow, a story with a plot that doesn't include romance... Man, this is one of the best story I've ever read! It was funny, creepy, sad, scary, bloody, insane, and mentally damaging... Wow, a combination I didn't think possible...

And the fact that none of them were purely good or evil; awesome.

Man, thank my boredom I became curious on the kinds of fanfics people wrote about this anime/manga.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
poor kurama (
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
please write an sequel of it like um... the virtues get there revenge something like that god! I'm dying to know if your ever going to put up an sequel!
KrimsonKitsu chapter 26 . 8/13/2008
... wow... I read up to "Broken wings," and then couldn't find the dang story again for forever... So that was one heck of a cliff-hanger! I'm still undecided about the ending though... it just feels as though it morphed into another plot... plus it seems slightly out of place... But, dispite the fact that I desperately wanted a happy ending for Kurama after all of that, it had such a creepy undercurrent to it, that I got chills, in a good way. It's like a horror movie... the good kind... but then it's almost like the group couldn't save Kurama after all... Sorry if this makes no sense but my mind is circling around in pointless debates...

The last thing I want to mention is the old Creative Writing adage "show, don't tell." ...I know I didn't know what tthe hell that meant either at first. But you can really add more drama to the scene if you let the discriptions and the characters' actions develop the plot, rather than summerizing it. Again, sorry for the long review.. I love to read and edit people's works and I loved the concept and what you did with it.

Good Job
Xariel1107 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
*snert* I can hardly contain my laughter. So funny! Just imagiining Kurama going 'Bye bye' gives me the giggles. You probably wasn't going for funny but hey I've read your more than once and I really like it. I get the privelege to laugh. TTFN
wolf enchantress 340 chapter 26 . 4/6/2007
poor Kurama. he'll be ok right?
RedRoseKitsune chapter 26 . 1/26/2007
Yay! This chapter definitely makes me feel better! I agree, Kurama will be free soon! He's strong, I know he can do it. Awesome story!
RedRoseKitsune chapter 25 . 1/26/2007
This was a really great story... But part of me hated it. This last chapter made me cry! Imagining Kurama eating the flesh of a human... It makes me disgusted and so sad! But still, It was a well-written story, and I enjoyed it, sad as it was.
RedRoseKitsune chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Great fanfiction, great chapter. Sorry I'm not reviewing until now, I haven't had time. Great story! Please don't make Kurama die... I love him so much!
me chapter 26 . 1/19/2007
Thank you for writing another chapter! I'm really happy that Kurama's getting better. The last chapter just really depressed me and poor Kurama was left all alone. But now everything will bw ok! Thanks again for writing another chapter! I enjoyed reading this story and am looking forward to other things you may write!_
ChasehaWing chapter 26 . 1/14/2007
tis was ok. but when will kurama's face heal?
s chapter 26 . 1/14/2007
Hey!

I just thought I'd comment to say I really enjoyed this fic. I don't think it needs a sequel though, I think it's great on its own. I also thought it was more mysterious with it just ending on chapter 25 and kurama shouting into the darkness, but it's still good! :)

I really loved the descriptions of the sins and virtues, in my head they were really cool.
SoarMoreFlyHigher chapter 26 . 1/13/2007
To tell you the truth, that wasn't much of a final chapter. It feels like the chapter before the end. Maybe you should make an epilogue with a two or three month time lapse where Kurama is better and his face is too. That would be a more fitting ending than leaving it there.

Great job with the story! Sorry I never updated frequently, but I followed it from chapter one. You are a good writer! I hope to see more stories from you. 3