Reviews for Look After You
ImpalaLove chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
So obviously this was posted a while ago but I just found it and I loved it! I especially loved this passage:

"An ill-Dean was an open book, pages ruffled but relatively untouched. Delicate paper covered in sensitive scripture, cautious calligraphy that span for pages and pages. Chapters of their lives, sometimes messy, hurried, but mostly readable. And mostly audible when Dean dare speak them aloud. Reading like he used to when Sam was younger, and he couldn't get to sleep no matter how dark the room was, or how quiet the house became."

I also like how you ended it on a humorous note, but it's still very open ended, which is very realistic for the brothers- the issues are never really tied up in a pretty bow. Awesome job, this was a great read.
TheKritty chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Loveloveloved this one! It was all SO in character and you captured them so well,especially Dean. Once again, you did a GREAT characterisation of him (and also of Sammy).

And dude!

“Hey, I don’t sniffle.”

- You totally captured the spn-ish humor with this !*LMAO*

I had fun reading this,I really enjoyed it!

Kritty
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Wow, nice fic. I like it. _
ToxicLullaby chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
That was really good! I liked how you portrayed Dean, that shell that broke open when he was too sick to realize it but it snaps shut full force once he's better. Great job :D
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Lovely job

Cheers,

Sera
lucablue chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
I'm good too after reading this. Although I only found this recently and after you'd written chapter 2 - I'm glad you decided to continue. Never too much angst!

Thanx for sharing.

lb
Alone Dreaming chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
:) Not bad. I liked it better without the conversation, like in the first one. :) But it's not bad.

-Alone Dreaming
Xdaisy chainX chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
awh, i loved this :D fluffy in an angry and ill sort of way lol

poor dean, didnt sound like he was having much of a good time

..same goes for sammy too i guess lol

cute, loved it

XsarahX

*cookie*
Landwing chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Very nice. Short and sweet and just enough poignancy. It's so easy to tell a story with Dean protecting and caring for Sam because that's just what Dean does, but to see Sam looking out for Dean is a treat rarely enjoyed.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
that was great! looks like Sam needs to stop nursing dean and just let him be! great job!
irismay42 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Hey, you're back! And with a great addition to an already great story! It must be really hard for Sam living with a closed book like Dean - only able to get glimpses inside when his defences are down. Interesting reading in light of season 3, when Sam's the one keeping the secrets, too!
EFW chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Ooh - just stumbled onto this. Loved it. What is it about feverish and delirious Dean that is so appealing? :-)

I like how you alternated between memories and the current situation. I really like your style - that was a great read.
linda chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is also a very beautiful story! You write magnificent stories. :)
Dalakh chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
aw! love it! even the somewhat worrying end. why's dean quiet? lol. teehee. great lil ficlet :D
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Fin...ished...as in finished with chapter ONE- of many? Yeah? Yes? Maybe? Not a chance?

Very good, of course. I love feverish Dean. Had a fic in mind that dealt with that. This is great...but...now I'll be worrying forever, right along with Sammy...

Beautifully sweet and sad ending scene there.