Reviews for Addicted
sheerpoetry chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Aww.

Mason's just SO interesting and I've loved how he and George work together.

I just started season 2, so I probably shouldn't read too much here, but I LOVE this! 3
penumbra chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is amazing. You should write more DLM fics. I wish the show hadn't been cancelled; maybe then the fandom would be more popular, you know?
H chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
First of all, I think a George-Mason pairing is utter crap. It isn't believable and I don't see it giving birth to a decent plot.

That said, what you wrote is very good. I felt I was experiencing the character. He would think like that and act like that.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
So I don't know who this couple is because I don't know what "Dead Like Me" is, but I love how Mason is just sitting there and getting what he needs from it. And how rumpled I imagine George to be, and how soft I imagine Mason's eyes are.
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Bloody hell, I think I'm in love. Excellent brain-pick here, hun.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I thought that was lovely. And if I ever get around to writing any DLM fanfic, I will certainly post it there. :)
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
i love it. always thought george/mason was much better than daisy/mason. and you're characterisation of Mason here is...well, great.

So I'm assuming I'm not the only one who thought it was wrong when Mason got all love sick over Daisy and notheing happened with George then? :P

it took me way too long to find dead like me lol.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was certainly good.

Masons point of view throughout this whole story was very intresting, since it's nice to view Masons side of things for once. Good one-shot!
Jeon chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I love this. Especially how it's from Mason's POV...Heh heh. He's unexpectedly gentle and that's lovely. :3
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
They really, really, REALLY need to make undead babies.

I loved this - great job!
dellacouer chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Excellent Dead like me fic, I always thought a Mason and George paring made sense. I didn't like Dasiy...although I considered the pairing after the episode when they were all cataloguing last thoughts. Did you see that episode? poor daisy.
Pebbled Sky chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
God, I love this story. Your characterizations were very good, and the pairing- as you wrote it- was believable. Major props for making Mason more adorable than usual.

- Pebbles
water block chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was so sweet! I just love Mason, and am disappointed to hear that he's going to be getting together with this Daisy chick (I haven't seen much of the series yet. It just came out on sci-fi)

I think it was just adorable how he needed George like a security blanket.

*I wouldn't mind reading more to this story!*
Amy77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. And I back up your fight to revive this fanfiction site. DLM fics are slim pickings...I've got my own fluffy Mason/George fanfic forming in my mind...If I ever do get around to writting it, it shall be posted here!
Toniboo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
hey i reli liked this! please continue this fic here! update again soon please