Reviews for slide
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
*Headdesk* -Needs to not do this to herself-

I feel like it really captured the two of them very well, Axel's absent view of 'life' and Vexen's belief that they just 'Aren't died'. Really, truly, beautiful. 3 Mar

Besides the smexy sex of course
kmpunk chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awsome! briliant! fantastic! amazing! so many words to discribe this!
Planeswalker chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow. I really loved that. Something sharp and concise and at the same times really sexy about this fic. Awesome :)
Polish chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Everyone needs something to keep us warm a night. I liked your fic.
13th Dead End chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
GREAT work. Very descriptive and just perfect!
BritishMindslave chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow... I REALLY liked that! It gave me a good feeling. Thumbs up!
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ugh, Vexen? He's so frickin' old though!

Nice Ending!
Hearts4Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
OMG, you really wouldn't think that an Axel/Vexen pairing would work but they way you wrote it did! Its so refreshing to see something new other then an Axel/Roxas story.
Butterfly-Potpourri chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Yes! Finally some AxelVexen. This was amazing. I'm really happy I read it. The moad/spider thing was really weird but awesome at the same time.
streetglowsix6six chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
dude... that's all i can say. dude. i enjoyed reading this a lot cause the detail was great and i could like see it in my mind! btw, vexel (axel/vexen) would NEVER happed. its just wrong. its like making axel screw xigbar or xaldin or one of the other fugly organization members. but never fear, cause you made it work. good job
organizedcure chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I had been eyeing this fic for a while, not really wanting to read it, as an avid Axel/Roxas goer, but my mind kinda telepathically made my finger click it and, I'm kinda , that's a lie. I'm fucking glad.
anon chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
You have to have some real talent to make this pairing work. It was an awesome story, and your writing is just plain amazing. You got a great talent. Ahh I love this story!

I absolutely LOVE the part where Vexen looks at the walls; I like how you descibe it. And the ending was just too cool.

Keep up the great work!
Seris chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Thanks for writing this.
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I love the ending and I love the moan-spider. It gave me some nice images. -
La Salle De Bain chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"They never use lubricant, because their sex is sporadic—after all, it isn’t like it really hurts Axel that much, anyway, because you simply cannot hurt someone who cannot feel."

I LOVE that part. :D

Great story-you can really make any pairing work, can't you? xD