Reviews for Arrogance and Repentance
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I haven't been by to read your stuff in a while, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

This is brilliant.

You're too hard on yourself there in the End Note. And that essay? I've written that one in my head More Than Once.

I'm glad that he didn't miraculously 'survive' being shredded by a jet engine. Suit or no suit, that just wouldn't happen. He would, instead, become a cloud of pink mist that was then incinerated in the follow-up explosion. There wouldn't have been enough left of him to wet a sponge.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was pretty good :) I enjoyed the light banter and like how it leads up to events in the movie.
Miragefan1994 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This truly sucks! Thats coming from the heart! )
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wonderful, as usual. I really love the cute flirting you described- it's addictive, isn't it? Scary, really. And I love his thoughts and just.. everything.
Rena chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Extremely well-composed. I love it, mostly- I can't love the ending because it's just so sad. (sigh) Why do all the sexy villains have to wind up in jet turbines?
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Punish us...

I must be one of the few people that would enjoy an expository essay on character relations. And I get the feeling that I would have enjoyed this fic SO MUCH more, if I hadn't kept seeing Movie!Syndrome as a full half her height, hair included. And then laughing hysterically.

Regardless, it worked. Your goal to give them hanks of fluff to play with before their relationship got, well, turbined, was achieved.

Must find ROD TV to watch so that I may read everything else...
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
You said you hoped it wasn't awful. I can only assume you're feeling rather daft, because I've read practically everything by you, and none of it is awful. And this one makes me like the Incredibles. It puts so much more plot into the whole story than the movie did. So, since you've begun writing a lot of stories about them, is this your new whatever? I hope you haven't entirely moved on from R.O.D.