Reviews for Dead Man Walking
oldshoe chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
WOW, angsty goodness! I really liked this story. Thanks for the excellent read. (:
Menolly Harper chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Obviously people had to be on crack not to review this amazing story of reflection and self-development/journey.

The way you wrote Kakashi...it just seemed so real. The emotion, the similtaneous reactions of need and rejection.

It's all so very human.

Instead of four reviews you deserve four-hundred.

Amazing writing, I can't wait for more.
haruechan chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I hated this story... no, not really... I love the way you write and how real you portrait the character's feelings... Just broght bad memories of what I've been trough with a guy (without the happy ending, let me add).

Apart from the shock to see something so familiar and so painfull on one of your stories, I'll keep reading whatever you write (specially KakaIru or SasuNaru), knowing it will be a great story to read!

(yeah, I know I'm a angsty whore, but today wasn't a good day to read that angst, I believe) P
FXL chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I never expected that ending but I loved it this was a great story and I reallyloved it it held such meaning. So I hope to read more like this one from you.
ebonyS2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
My God, this is brilliant. FINALLY a KakaIru one shot worth reading. I love this. Thumbs up!