Reviews for My Heart's Desire
myniephoenix chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
more? ever? soon? this is good.
I-see-thestrals chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I reviewed so PLEASE update soon I cant wait to read what happens next! I love this fic so far! Again update soon!
azamystic chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
You've got so many review for this! I came across it and was like, yay! dom!Draco. I'm getting tired of dom!harry. And I don't usually read Veela fics, so I'm not sick of them either. Update soon!

lady macbethincarnate chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
wow amasing do it again with m ore added
frozenrose chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Hey. WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. This story is amazing except for the short chapters. Hopefully they'll get longer *hint hint*.
anonymous chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
I thought it was very funny. You must continue this story, it is differt from the other veela stories I have read.
RyuNeko chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Great story! too bad it have yet to really begin, though, I cant wait until next update!
Lorelei of the Sea chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Read your profile. I saw it and immediately thought Sid Vicious. I don't know why. Anyway, I like your story. It is one of the two slash stories that I actually like. That is probably because both of them weren't written by pretten girls. Update soon.
Squee chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
*wailing* No... update! *sobs and bangs head on desk* Amazing start- please update soon?

Luv Squee
avihenda chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
fun, I liked it.
Jacki-maliska chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
your chapters are too short write more faster ok luv you bye
chaeli.mee chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Love it! Cannot wait for more! ME!

p.s. Is draco going to freak out? lol it would be so cute if he was all like ya you're my mate so what *loves harry* and harry was all like OMG YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME! lol just an idea. Cannot wait for more!

MissiYoung chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I liked this chapter. *giggles at mental image of Draco screaming like a crazy person* Can't wait for the next one! OH...FYI, my three choices (as encouraged in the bottom an of the previous chapter~2~) were as follows. Obviously I was wrong, since the first two don't count...

1.) Harry Potter

2.) Harry James Potter

3.) Dudley Dursley

darn the luck *grins*
ToyoKadyiaMikayla chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ohh, poor Harry! Must have been quite a shock for him, wasn't it? *laughs maniacally*

The beginning of this story is interesting...I hope the story will go on like that...with lots and lots of lemons...

Yana5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
well they would be by you banging the door open
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »