Reviews for Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
Noc007 chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
It took me awhile to read through your story but it was certainly worth it! I'll be looking forward to a chapter now.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )
AcceleratedGlass chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
good chapter update soon
The-Resident chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
The story may be a little OTT, but anything that puts the Dursleys down and exhaults Harry is fine with me. I'm looking forward to more of this. Keep up the good work.
snow fox2000 chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
great update

Please update soon

I LOVE THIS STORY
Bluesnowman chapter 22 . 7/4/2006
Great job.
texasranger10 chapter 21 . 7/3/2006
outstanding story. it could use some work here and thier but it is one of the better stories i have read here on fan fic. actually i wouldn't change a thing. you have your style of writing and i enjoy reading it.
betherny chapter 20 . 7/2/2006
And I forgot to mention, I absolutely LOVE the Weasley twins/Hermione angle! This should be a real treat! And what a hoot to think of Hermione's intelligence coming up with pranks for them to pull!
betherny chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
Interesting...You obviously have a wonderful storytelling ability. I must be more of a 'traditionist' than I knew. All my discomfort with your story comes from how much the charactors have changed.

Harry reminds me of a "know it all" little prig I knew in my childhood! It is a wee bit hard for me to find his wisdom and gracefulness believeable as he is still, 12? 13? And while I understand his anger with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley; it bugs me that he seems so unforgiving.

I guess I always pictured Molly as the warm, loving, earth mother type!

Although I myself prefer the Harry/Ginny story, I had wondered after book 5 if Harry would end up with Luna. I really like your marriage contract thing, that is much like many old countries used to do.

The only technical advice I have for you, is to perhaps find someone to proofread for you for spelling. My husband proofreads mine for me, as I tend to type first and think about spelling later!

I have a great deal of respect for you young people who are writing these fics, it takes a lot of imagination and hard work. And it takes determination to stick to it chapter after chapter. Good luck and keep it up, I am intrigued by your story! betherny

(btw...there is absolutely NO disrespect meant towards you here, my problem with the story is because of MY lackings, not YOURS!)
athenakitty chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Sorts of makes one curious about where the drained magic is being stored in or at. Does this mean that Lucius will have a drastic change in personality? Could Harry apparate to a seat that's close to Snape? His reaction would be amusing. vertiaserum/brought out Sounds a bit better that way. :D
jabarber69 chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
WhooHoo great two chapters, and now Mione going to get the twins coming and going and she gets the best of both worlds. Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please, we now present the next newest trio of gyrffindor tower Weasley, Granger, Weasley the sandwich trio! hehehehehehe oh down boy down!
Kruen chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
Great chapter and that ending was brilliant.
Bluesnowman chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
Great work.
Bluesnowman chapter 20 . 7/1/2006
Great chapter.
Kruen chapter 20 . 7/1/2006
Great story. Just one small nit pick. when a player scores it goes by 10 points per quaffle and 150 for the snitch so the score could not have been 175 to 140.

Back and forth the quaffle went, sometimes the ravens would have it and sometimes the cannon-balls chaser would. It was

175 to 140,

ravens leading when suddenly Cho Chang, the ravens seeker shot off. Kathrine Turner, the cannon-ball seeker, not far behind. Then Andon Apostol, raven, nocked Turner away with the bludger.
Marti3P chapter 19 . 6/30/2006
keep it going plz, i really like it.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »