Reviews for Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
Points out typos chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
its ragnok not ragnook, its RAGNOK
NBSerina chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
In some way, I can believe that this story was all well planned out, but that somehow in the making, something went wrong. I must point out that there have been many grammatical errors: skipped words, too many words, use of the wrong word, fragments, and run-ons.

In the beginning of the story, I was already asking myself:

1) How did Harry get the money to buy a whole box of food?

The answer might seem simple, but when did he have time to travel to Diagon Alley to switch his WIZARD money into muggle money?

2) What the heck is going on in this writers mind?

I find your use of the English language hazy at best. I.e.: your use of the term 'plausible deniability'. That was a joke. I am left to wonder if you really know what that means.

and last (of what I feel up to typing)

3) How does Lupin, a fully trained, adult wizard become surprised about the "power" of a wizard young enough to be his son, has just admitted he might be able to pass his NEWTs (with not so flying colors), and has been practicing only theory for the sum of 2 months?

I don't know about you, but that sounds a bit hinky to me.

Honestly, I could go on, but for some reason I haven't the energy to do so. This story had good intentions, I'll give you that, but if you ever want this to be taken seriously, I'd think about some major revising in the future.

~Serina
echomoon chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
o0o.. good. please update soon, or if someone else took over then tell whos htey are, yeah?
onigiri-sakura chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Where's Sirius in all this?
lawyer in training chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Have you ever been to an actual courtcase they take hours deciding something this would be done in 15 min. they showed no evidence or testimony they just listed the charges good story though
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
It will get better. Take a few breaths. This is really good.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Nice going, Harry! Great stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Most excellent! Vernon can never repay that money. Ack!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
Totally perfect! Way to go! Now about Neville!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Actually very terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Totally terrific! Sorry about the Weasleys but somehow it doesn't surprise me.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
It could be a lot of fun to tell people! lol
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Hopefully he lifts the block off Neville soon. Is there a block on Petunia as well? How about Dudley?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010