Reviews for Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
Melora chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
loonyXtune chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
i like it
Scabbers1957 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
This story started out good, then got, for the lack of a better word, boring. Please don't be offended by what I am saying, I have only started writing & have only posted my first chapter so I'm not a great writer by any means. The thing that I did notice was that there was alot of spelling errors, if you have a beta..make sure they check spelling & grammer..I know it's hard to keep track when you are writing, but the beta is suppose to be checking.

Anyway like I said, I'm not judging your writing abilities so I hope I didn't offend you,.

Take care & have a great day.

Oogies4u chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
lol.. so cool... love your meshing of series's.

DragZ
Dblej chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
this is a good story though the chapter separation is slightly unorthodox. Is the Sg-1 crossover going to be a major part in this story
bob the effing builder chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Potter, Black, Dumbledore, Gentry, Emerys, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Tenraoe, Merlin, Le Fay, Pendragon, Caer Azkaban, Rothwood, Warrien, Sakrath, Brentworth, Evans, Kerriworth, Antonini, Donovan, Romanov, Gondor, Rohan, Moria, Imaldalris, Lothlorien, Mirkwood and Ithilien, Lupin, Pettigrew,and McGonagall.

seriously? wow dude im pretty sure thats not possible with out some type of incestual relationship. ok it probably is but still, thats a bit overkill there dontcha think?
Sucks chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
For some unfathomable reason another picture immediately came to his mind.

Waist length dirty blond hair, wide doe like eyes and a wand stuck behind the ears. The image then focused on soft cherry colored lips and they opened up to reveal a set of pearly white teeth. “Wit beyond measure is a man’s greatest treasure”, said a soft voice.

-Hate to break it to ua buddy, but that doesn't happen. If your gonna do romance, do it right. And seriously, nothing ever goes so perfect. Not even for a genius.
DrunkenDane chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
LOL

Its a good thing its listed as a parody because considering this story to be even remotely serious is impossible.

It combines so many bad independent!harry cliches that it has to be a crackfic. I started reading it because of the HarryLuna ship, but gave up after a while, due to the whole premise being bogus. I enjoy powerful!Harry, if his powergain is believable and incremental, I enjoy independent!Harry if its done in moderation and without him being the sole heir to millions of influential ancient families of untold power and wealth.

I did not enjoy this story. at all.
abby chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I really tried to read this story. However, the homonym confusion/abuse is too much. Misused and misspelled words along with misspelled canon terms and names. "There" should not be used as a substitute for "they're" or "their". "'Loose does not have the same meaning as "lose". "Affect" and "effect" are not interchangable. "Two", "too" and "to" have vastly different meanings. You really need a beta reader.
panda0031698 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
very good so far D bashing is good and i like that you brought in stargate
Nicol chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Just wanted to let u know how much I've enjoyed reading this story and that I'm patiently waiting for more

Take care

Nicol
TheLightningGod chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh my heart. It has been torn asunder... great start, cant wait to see where it goes.
TheLightningGod chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
I love how smart harry is. Im a little confused about how some things happened but that doesnt matter much, This story rockss
TheLightningGod chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
The ideas of the Founders rooms and everything else just rocks so good.
TheLightningGod chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
I just love this story, it so rocks.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »