Reviews for Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
anesa chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
I find that I am enjoying your story very much I have added it to my favs. But I have one small complaint. Take is spelled take not toke
Bored and Sleepy with Waffles chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
this has got to be one of the greatest harryxluna stories i have ever had the emese pleasure of reading, i must say that you are possibly one of the greatest authors i have seen on this website,and i beg you, please continue.
harry shall rise chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Love the story! Update soon!.
Not sure chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I am enjoying this fic, but Harry has become so UBER-powerful that it is becoming a bit much for me to handle. As for Dumbledore's influence on casting the Fidelius Charms, it is entirely likely that Lily, who was proclaimed to be a genuis at Charms re-cast it making Peter the new-secret keeper. I don't mind Dumbledore bashing fics at all, but Harry went from being proficient in his subjects to elite level? Well, I'll give this ine more chapter before I quit reading. Good luck with the rest.
Warrior Priestess chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
COOL! Too bad I don't like SG-1. UPDATE PLS!
Mel chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Love the the storyline, but would love to see a sequal to it. Like to see Lord Harry Potter vs SG1.
Dan chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
Just out of curiosity, is there going to be any updates or sequals to this? Like to see more of this, especially the crossover sg1 aspect. Maybe seeing all the wards come down, have full disclosure and see all the non-magicals aka muggle and magical folks give the evil snakes, ori and wraith and good beating. :)
DuplicateMe chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
I'll admit that I had put off reading this story for quite a while at seeing how long it was, but now that I've gotten to this point I've realized my folly.

This story is in fact not long *enough*.

I do hope that you continue soon, though I do have a few questions.

1) Will Petunia ever meet anyone new?

It would be interesting to see her being courted.

2) Why is there not more about Remus and Sirius?

It seems that Harry went through all that trouble to have him freed and yet there was only one slight reference to Sirius and it was no more than a line or so during one of the quiditch scenes (the one with Lee Jordan's crazy commentary). And Remus was only brought up about Harry wanting him to be the new DADA teacher, I'm not even sure if you said that he had or hadn't become it.

3) How old is Harry and the gang _now_?

One moment he killed Draco Malfoy the nest was waking up in the Hospital wing from the whole S. Stone fiasco and from there he was taking control of the school and becoming engaged to Luna. He is obviously older than eleven seeing as Luna is a year younger than him and would have only met him while he was in his second year, and yet he seems *too* adult to be just fifteen or younger.

I really think you should do something about those questions in your story. They almost seem like loose ends, kinda like you started to write something but stopped or forgot about the idea all together. Another thing you could do to kill to birds with one stone is to have Petunia courted by either Sirius or Remus. That way they can be brought back into the story and Petunia will finally be able to experience the 'right' type of romance. Of course those are just suggestions. I do hope that you look at them though and think about it. I'm sure I'm not the only person who was thinking those thoughts or feeling that way. I do look forward to your next update though.
Abyssus Abyssum Invocat chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
hi i love your fic so please please please update Abyssus Abyssum Invocat it is brilliant ( ive been following it for a while now and i hope you will not abandon it ( pretty please )please post your decision on the next chapter ( and ill be crossing my fingers that you will continue it :)
pretty please chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
pretty please pretty please pretty please pretty please
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
love you :) please update
Illucia chapter 9 . 9/18/2007
Is this going to be a xover as well? This was much shorter chapter than the previous ones but your writing's gotten better. I'm not the best noticing grammar errors but I did see them a lot more in the first chapters. Maybe you do edit this one day?

It was a good choice to lower the tone in your bio's response to flames. I'm still thinking its a bit agressive. If there isn't a point in the flames, just forget them. And if there's point and the author just gets mad...

The image I got from this story was a Mary Sue. Harry was one. Which I liked, it can be understood. Luna's change left a bad aftertaste. It just went too far. Too much of everything. She got really annoying so I just hoped she wouldn't have much of story space.
Illucia chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
This chapter was better, there was a main plot to follow. finally :)

I didn't much like it how Harry didn't actually get any wiser, everyone else just got so much more dumber. Prime examples being McGonagall, Dumbledore and Amelia Bones. They talk like they're teenagers and act likewise.

It was also true that Harry didn't seem to enjoy this much. He acts so serious all the time and like a robot uses his powers. Never failing. Maybe some more dialogue would fix this?

I know this is supowerful!Harry and all but it would be great to have another reason for his power and knowledge than he just started to read book at the beginning of his summer. Because this overdoes it a bit.
Illucia chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I recognised ideas from Marietsy and Jumpin.

I think this could've been great but this was too confusing, to me at least. There were so many plots and twists in this story that there really was no story at all. It's all piled under dozens of ideas. I liked the way this started but then everything just snowballed. And the train scene was odd. Didn't fit into the story at all. Was this originally chapters of different a lot used plots?
Schnuff chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
i dont know if i tried to read this story before.

anyway, half way through this chapter i must say that its just too much. Harry owns more than all other together, hes more powerful than them and so on.

the part with Luna, i love the few stories with her.

but this one? hey shes just an 11 year old one. she never talked to Harry. and than she just says ok to marry this 12year old boy?

so to say, this story isnt romantic, there is no action in it. every thing just kneels down to Harrys whimps...boringg
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »