Reviews for Behind Cameras
blackbloodredrose chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
omg you have got to update ont his story god this is so good i was sitting on the edge of my chair the whole time i was reading it and great part of the play can't wait for the rest :)
K-Kinz chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
BubblesFire chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
that was so good! man i havent seen a type of story like this in a while. your so talented at writing u should make up a story of ur own! ]
Angel Marie Winchester chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
that was great update soon ja
BlackParade chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Ooh getting very interesting. Seems someone's gonna get Kagome, and the other's gonna get a black eye. Keep on writing, it's amazing, as always. chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
So glad u got into this again! I love this story as well as most of them!
Kaggs chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
LOVE this idea! its so..perfect! update soon PLEASE!

IpQ chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! its so good!
IpQ chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
whats up with all the snorting? lol. another awesome chap!
IpQ chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this is so funny! i actully spit my food out on to the computer screen. lol.
Aust chapter 3 . 12/18/2006

Finally an AN that isn't about us breaking up -_-! Ok, I love where this... 'event', is going. Write more. Talk to you later sexi!

Janet chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
OHEMMGEE I LOVE THIS STORY! LIKE, REALLY! Lawl, yeah, crazy today. ) Keep up the good...writing-ness! ))
BlackParade chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
...-glare-...Grr...-glares more-...Gr...Grr...How dare you not update? You MUST! I love it so much! It's great, really! Keep on writing! And as soon as you get this review, I swear to the devil, if you dont update, I'll stalk you and suck your blood! I lurv the taste of blood! Wahahahahaa!...-returns to glaring-...
SKJ13 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I realy like your story and i hope that u update soon i dont noe how long i can wait...jk

buwan anghel chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
omg pls tell me that u do not have writers block w/this story. bcuz it's getting really good. esp. the cliffy u put at the end of this chapter it just makes want to read the next chapter. hope you can write the next chapter soon.