Reviews for The Malfoy Child: Changes
thewolf74 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Maybe it would have been better for him to go to the muggles. Why did Lucius want to Harry anyways. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
theLibrarianWolfy chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I do like this fic and hope to see it continued
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
this seems interesting... wonder what'll happen next in this... please update soon!
Just Another Aceves chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I like it:)

But i have a question:

Tus will not be slash rite?
RachelRavenRothTheDemonEmpath chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
i like it... good job here... UPDATE SOON!

Slytherin Princess
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
You didn't think this through at all, did you?

Lucius was granted custody of Harry, yes? So why then does he choose to ABUSE him? Harry's appearance hasn't changed, nor has his name been changed and it is clear that the Malfoys have made no previous efforts to hide Harry's true identity.

If that were the case (which it is) then the media would be on their tail constantly. Any move they made towards the boy would be put under scrutiny.

Harry being caned would have been seen and Lucius only referring to Draco as his son would have been heard. Either way, Harry would have been placed somewhere else while the Malfoys would have been sent to Azkaban for neglect and overall child abuse.

In canon Lucius was sly, cunning and observant. Above all else he was a master of deception and the epitome of pureblood pride. In your story he is a vengeful simpleton; a one-dimensional character. Therefore this discredits the entire premises of your story.
XamierTheNobody chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
D:

DAMN YOU LUCIUS

YOU CHILD ABUSER
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Please continue!
Too lazy to log in D chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww that was really cute!

I loved how Narcissa was excited to see Draco glaring xD
BreGurl23 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
hurry up with chapter 5 please
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Intresting story, lets see were it goes.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Cool chappie.
ams71080 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Poor Harry!

Amber
Authorwhohasntwriteninyears chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I was surprised when i chechked my email and saw the story on their. Then i became excited and read it imediately. It was a good chapter cant wait to read more.
GreySide58 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
This is a very interesting story. I look forward to reading more. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »