Reviews for Filial Piety
tsuchifuru chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was beautiful! One of my favorite Kingdom Hearts fanfics ever. I adore how you write those weird little details that make the stories so believable, like Ansem wanting Xehanort to just drink the tea, and when Braig and Dilan are playing. Also, your characterizations of Even and Braig are great. And it's great to see someone else who thinks that Elaeus is the kind of person who'd draw on stuff all the time.

I LOVED the end, where Ansem touches Xehanort. That was gorgeously realistic.
Pierides chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved this! It was very insightful, not many write stories about Ansem the Wise. It was refreshing to gain on his point of view. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story, you have no idea how much you have influence mine. Because of you, my writing style has improved. You're wonderful and I hope you'll continue to write. You have great and promising talent!

Ansem the Wise was far too trust and when he finally realized it the time was too short. It was too late. I like you take on it. It inspires me. BRAVO!

-Heart of Friendship
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
...WHY have I not reviewed this in the... oh, six months or so that I've been ogling your work? How silly of me! This is my favorite subject in all of KH-verse! The apprentices! Ansem! FUN STUFF!

So anyway, I am in love with all of your stories. Words cannot express my delight with this one. (Even a hint of my not-so-secret OTP there at the end... *purr*) WOW.
Naiyad chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful work again. Your take on the life at the Garden before the Darkness is wonderful. Characterization is so perfect, all the quirks and habits are easily mistaken for canon. You are the only person who could make me symphatize and emphatize with Ansem the Wise.

Keep up the wonderful work. )
Claws chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This is one of the most in-character fics I've ever seen. I feel sorry for Xehanort... I also liked the bells in Ienzo's hair *laugh*. Braids. Hmm.. interesting. I've never thought of all of them as having different hairstyles to before this, though I knew they might, thanks to Xehanort. In fact, I've never thought this deeply [unfortunately for me :P]. Your fics are very... provoking.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This has made me realize just how interesting Xehanort really is. The second person is a little confusing, but it adds a unique voice to the story. As if Ansem is years later thinking back on this.
sorahearts4 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
strange but very thought provcoking
OSTOCOM chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow...I was recommended here by a friend, and it was *definitely* worth the rec! I was thinking of writing an Ansem's-original-six fic as well, but this hits on all kinds of things I never even thought about. Everyone is marvelously in character, the writing is subtle so that the reader can come to their own conclusions, the language is appropriate and perfectly paced, I couldn't find any grammar and spelling errors, and I have to give major props to you for being able to use second person so effectively.

Absolutely amazing. The KH fandom is in desperate need of more fic like this.
Sea-Tiger170 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
The saddest part...was when Asem touched him... But even though it's sad, we all know it's true. Anyway, can you tell I'm in love with you're writing? If not, you know now. I am in love. With your writing. _ Anyway, I just wanted to actually step up and review this time to show my undying appreciation!
The StarWatcher chapter 1 . 5/23/2006

*Favorites it*

I've been looking for a story like this and planning on writing something similar myself. I've been wanting to explore Xehanort's history ever since I read the KH2 Ansem Reports. It makes you wonder!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
oh wow. that was incredible! very emotional too. nice work!
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Oh em effing gee. That was FANTASTIC. I... I feel there's this... something in my eye... ABSOLUTELY SUPERB. Not a spelling or grammatical error in sight! Prose that is engaging, not too bland or too purple! THEY ARE IN CHARACTER. Braig and Dilan rock my socks. :D

I love you. You've made my evening. This is FANTASTIC. I MUST read more of your work!
TakuTaku chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
wot more pre-KH fics! x3 I never thought of one of the apprentices being ruler of the world (it's kinda hard to .;) Ooh what's Even planning with Xeno? Why does Braig make Ienzo's hair into braids? Why is Ienzo -letting- him get away with putting bells in it too? Why am I asking so many useless questions? Can you tell that I'm completely obsessed with this story now? 0_o;

Can't wait till the second chapter~ .;
Chira-chira chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This is extremely well done. I love the prose and the use of second person. The interactions between all the characters is well played out-amusing at some parts and chilling in others. The random tidbits of background to their behavior while staying true to the game canon is fantastic. I especially love Xehanort's fall. It's a great read, good job!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2006 the concept...

I also like how you depicted the other ppl too.

It's well written too.

But you have no disclaimer...and u misspelled Even once.