Reviews for In The End
Aquacoral14 chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
*sobs* I almost cried reading the last three chapters. It was so poignant and sad. This is like 'The Fault in Our Stars', in how wonderful it is. And I think I will be writing things on tissues from now on.
Aliceoflegend chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
:'( :'( :'( crying like a baby! damn you! whaaaaa! noooo!
Aliceoflegend chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This made me crrryyyyyy! So sad! If this doesn't end happily, i'm going to cry for about ten minutes, then re-imagine myself a fake ending. I know that's not the point, but - :'( :'(
NephilimEQ chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
God, why did you have to go and pull on my heartstrings like this? I guess it's my own fault for reading the story, but great job!n Loved it!
MayyPierce chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I was blown away by your story, sobbed nearly the whole way through. I usually stay clear of the sad stories but for some reason I picked up on this one. A real master piece going to check out your other stories. Keep on writing!

Good Luck
Mayy
Gimpy1 chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Sobbed through the last three or four chapters. So good.
AmethystElfling chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I would love to see the video you made but I can't find it, could you please and a link.
Sakurassi chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
You Miss, have killed my heart yesterday! I cried a lot and had to read something more fluffy cauae geez! Why did I even torture myself?! But I had to read it. Really liked it but as I have already said, it broke my heart, thanks! xD
MarvelAsh chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
I am an emphatic happy ending kind of person... I absolutely cannot stand sad stories or movies... There's enough sadness in real life, in my opinion...

I almost didnt finish this story, once I saw a review hinting that Marie dies.. But I have to say, even though I HATE sad stories, I LOVE this story! You did it so well, I can't help but love it! Amazing writing, fantastic plot, and you wrote the characters so well.. Great job!
BunnyKat chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Okay, so the next time I read one of your stories I am SOOOOO glancing the reviews first; cuz ugh! I've got hair sticking to the tear marks on my cheeks... and don't think I can't hear you laughing! :P It was really good, I'm just super headachey now.
HawkAngel XD chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
that was amazing! can't stop the tears! lovely work!

HawkAngel
staze28 chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Nice story, well written. Thank you for it :-)
starlite22 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
OMG your story had my crying my eyes out, an dI never cry it was so sad, I want'ed Logan's powers to be able to save her :'(
bluebook1496 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
AARGHH this was so fantastic I loved every minute of it!
elwren75 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
This was amazing! I loved their interaction with each other. And, I'm glad that Logan didn't allow things to be rushed into (although I do think Marie knows what she wants and wouldn't really be rushing things). For Logan, it's still kind of a new idea; and we wouldn't want them to rush things just because she's dying. I just hope that they haven't waited too long. *sighs*