Reviews for Revelation
Seyfert chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Brilliant little story!

Your characterisations are perfect, and I love your style.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
this is beautiful! you've captured Double H/Hub perfectly!

i always thought he'd be a hard character to write (for me, anyway) but you've done it pretty much flawlessly. you've even got him mentally quoting Carlson & Peeters!

i'm so glad that this being a Hub/Jade fic, is written so well. i'm not fond of OC characters, so i've been a little disappointed when Jade is paired with them, esp when i've always thought there's (or could be) something between her and Double H.

also, the style of this fic is exactly what i look for - obviously a romance, but deeper, reflective and subtle, as opposed to characters throwing themselves at one another.

that's a longer review than i usually give, but this seemed special, so why not!
Cassandra Incognito chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ah. Perfect. Exactly what I what thinking during the scene. Before I never thought of Double H as a love interest for Jade, or that he cared beyond his mission... but after seeing the light house scene, my perspectives changed on everything he had done. Even his face when he first missed Jade as she jumped from the roof, then the look of relief on his face when he caught her on the way down. They are perfect for one another, fighting for something bigger then both of them, but refusing to be overwhelmed. They depend on one another entirely, he's her rock, and she's his hope. Its a beautiful thing, despite how it seems to be hidden beneath the surface due to the chao's at the time.
Andi M.C chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is beautifully written; quite a relief from a lot I see coming from this website. It kept true to the game, line for line (With the exception of the Alpha Sections attack, though I really don't blame you for skipping that - I would have done the same), and yet told a different story completely. One, might I add, that ran through my head throughout the entirety of the game. In short, bravo. I loved it, and I will definitely read your other BG&E story.
Onyx17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow amazing story! Your writing style is very professional and you kept Double H in character really well. Nice U hear about the sequel? Trailers on YouTube
Taerga Live chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
(Claps) Thank you for writing a JadeDoubleH oneshot. Your style is incredible and your quotes were exactly like they were from the game. Amazing. There needs to be more Jade and Double H. Congrates.
Kuro kaen chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww that's soo sweet! i have to say i think Double H and Jade would make a cute couple! nice idea! WAH! i really wich i hadn't taken BG&E back now! cos i completed it so fast cos i was soo good i had the option of taking it back 2 the shop...how annoying cos it was (and still is) one of the best games i have ever played!

i cant believe there are so few fan fics on it!

anyways that was a really good fic! i could feel the emotions really well and the tension as Jade landed the craft was really good too!

k then

bye! :)
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Insightful. Sorry, can't elaborate much past that...
Wottabout chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This is a good fic. It was well written, and it has nice amounts of emotion and romance, with just a pinch of comedy. This was a great scene in the game, and it was well portrayed.
Saekaeru chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I really liked reading this! You discribe his feeling extreemly well, you take everything you can take out of it!

I'm really not good at that at all, with me it's mostly dialogue, here it's the exact opposite! ;)

I also never saw Double H as a love interest for Jade, more like he was just a very good brother-like figure to her, so that made it even more interesting!

Putting this into my favourites!
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
_

In the game I desperately wanted Jade and HH to be together. Yesterday I tried to write some romance/smut at this very part, but for various reasons I failed. You did a great job - subtlely is the way to go.
Sage Saria chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very nice. I've always loved how they portrayed Jade and HH's relationship in the game; they knew it was there, but never really made a fuss about it. But this puts an interesting perspective on it. The additions to the Carlson and Peeters quotes were a nice realistic touch as well.

The story itself was a *little* repetitive, but then again in upsetting situations phrases and thoughts do kinda go on repeat, and it was good stuff to be said, so it didn't bother me at all.

Keep up the good work.
Kavi Darkwolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Very well written story! I didn't find a single mistake, but that might have been because I was mostly reading the story. You stayed true to the character of Hub and put actions with the words that you hear in the game when you can't see the person that's talking. Haven't seen a story this good in a while, so keep it up!

Kavi
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
O.K. First I am not Derepere Romantique,I am her sister who is just messing around on her account till I can get my own.

Wow! That was amazing. I really felt that I was in Hub's head. The characterization was beautiful. I think you really captured the agonizing decision Hub has to make. I haven't played BG&E in the longest time, and this makes me want to go right out in the living room and start it up with this new perspective.

Finally I know most people don't like short stories like this because you always want more. This is a good thing. They can never grow sick of it.
findingsanctuary chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
yay! great job. Darn it, Carlson and Peeters!