Reviews for Best Friend
Smiffy11052 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Made me laugh, made me cry, made me think. Thank you for sharing.
jw chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
really really lovely *sigh*
AstraLily chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I love this story and hope you update again... there are so many good episodes to comment on the friendship between them! While I enjoy all the chapters, this one is definitely my favorite. Thanks for all the hard work and please write again soon!
Noxbait chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
I loved your entire story! This last chapter was especially beautiful...made me cry! : ) Thanks for doing a great job...any chance of more chapters?
Neosatsuma chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
"We don't have to hug or anything, do we?"

Haha, that was so very Jack! Great story. I haven't watched Stargate in ages, since I've seen all the episodes, but this story makes me want to go through them all again. :)
Riordan and Lark chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
Such a succinct, but poignant one shot! Love how you picked Jonas as the narrator-that gave the story a different angle that is unusual and interesting. I think that this is a very effective and well-written summation of Daniel and his relationship to the members of the SGC. You explored the definitions of his relationships with Jack, Teal'c, and Sam really well, too. Your Best Friend series has proven itself to be a thoughtful, inventive, and wholesome tribute to the series. This installment falls into that category as well. Thanks for the good read.

And sorry this review is late. .
Rat chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
Meridian... this was a whole different and very well crafted fic. As usual after reading something like this- Im off to find something a fic to Fallen...
Rat chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I love tags to Evolution 2, and this is an excellent one.
starjems88 chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
plz update soon:)
Harm Marie chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
This was great. You did an amazing job showing the overall absence of Daniel and what he left behind. I loved it.
uzumakisunspydr chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
I love these, especially this last one. You are just spot on with the relationship between Jack and Daniel through the years, so much that the skipping around in the timeline is not confusing at all. Even going from something in season two or three to Unending, there was still the connection. Wonderful. With that said, I have a request. You are great at the whole hurt/comfort thing, but I would love to see you do a funny one, like Jack giving Daniel a hard time after a fiasco of a mission,like Prometheus Unbound or Bad Guys. Just a thought. Anyway, keep up the good work.
JediMagnet09 chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
Wow. That was...just wow. That was beautiful. That was amazingly written. I must say, I think that is one of the best stories written about Daniel (describing him and the team and the team's mourning) that I have ever read. Amazing job. The wait was worth it, because WOW. Great job! :)
redrose7856 chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
aw, so cute. And well worth the wait, I must say. Good job doing Jonas' POV, i could not have done that without being sappy. Another fine chapter, can't wait for more!

Cheers!

~Rose
dwelian chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
Oh my word; this is one of the loveliest post-Meridian fics I've ever had the pleasure to read. Thanks for updating!
PatriciaS chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
This was so thoughtful especially as it was from Jonas's point of view. Checked back on the last two and enjoyed them very much, you got Jack and Daniel's friendship so right and I liked the way you included the other part of the team. Thanks for sharing.