Reviews for The Morning Light
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lol it's a bit tricky for us to give you a title when we don't know where you're headed with the story. Wherever it is though, it sounds promising. I hate the whole 'different tracks' scenario but can see why so many writers go for it; it is the most plausible. So would you hurry up and get on with the next chapter already!

I don't usually finish reading chapters of stories which are more narrative than dialogue but you maintained the pace and momentum well with this and obviously, I did reach the end. I'm intrigued to see where you're taking this.
Wicked Rose06 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Okay umm... what about "morning after" or "the morning Light"

something like that would describe the first chapter at least.

i can't wait for the next chapter it seems like it's going to be a good read. update soon ;)
EMbry chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Story sounds cool! can't wait for the next chapter! :]
Dark Angel Fan Forever chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hm

Poor Alec!

Update soon!

No idea for the title.
fanficlover chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is different, in a nice way. Alec had better get himself together and apologise to Maxie.
darkangelgirl262 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Great fic! I really loved this chapter! I think you write really good, and its really fun reading what you write! I liked the whole Alec thinking about last night part! and I didnt really understand what went on in the last part, but I'm guessing everything will be clearer next chapter? I really hope so! and I am assuming this will NOT be a one shot, coz there are many things left open!, so, I'm waiting for an update ASAP!
AKA DD chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hmm...title: how about Rain and Cherries (if this is gonna be fairly fluffy)

BUT if it ain't, then I don't know enough of the plot yet to even attempt to make a title. But so far so good.

One thing that keeps throwing me off is when there's a change in POV and setting. LIke from Alec...to Max...to some guy on the phone. It would help if you could create some sort of page breaks so that the readers don't get slightly confused. Other than that, it's a promising start! I'm keeping a lookout for the story whatever the title turns out to be...(although it'd help if you would write something like "previously untitled" to help us keep track of it.)

Best of luck!
Brooklyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Interesting plot, a twist on the usual M/A morning after: Alec freaking out, and Max waking up hurt. Sounds interesting, I look forward to reading where you take this. I liked Alec's reaction the shampoo. I love Max and Alec together, hopefully they talk and sort things out. Update soon!