Reviews for Sweet Heart
wow sex scene pls
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Please update soon
deadlycute17 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
are you gonna continue this? cos i love it!
neko love chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
please, update, dont leave it here T-T, I love it.
Ichigosberrymix chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
The plot is amazing to update..a little...tooo much time?I don't wanna sound rude.I respect you for being able to come up with such a great story is too interesting i can't wait for the next ch ;)
Ciel Squish chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
mor plz!
MoonlessRoad chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I don't remember reading the first one but the reversion is good. I love the tug-a-war kind of relationship that Fuji and Ryoma have and want to end more. So I hope you will update this fanfic soon!
Bakaberry chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Oeh i like it (a)

Go fuji
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
great starter, mate.. do update soon! cherio for now... hope to read more of this.
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
SQEALS! This is so KAWII! I loves it. I mean I liked the original, but this is just so much better. I kyaaed uncontrollably with the kiss scene and almost fainted when Fuji said Ryoma belonged to him. Kami i love it!

Hope you hurry and rewrite the next chapters soon.

(P.S. So you can work on Stray Cat :D)
MoonlessRoad chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
this is so sad. evil uncle! I wonder what Fuji and everyone will do... Did Ryoma forget his life in Japan or JUST Fuji? I know probably you dropped it already but if you ever feel like it...Please update!
LoliBat chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Fuji's uncle (who needs to go to hell and rot there for all eternity) or atobe, who doesn't seem to fit in to this story at all.
Din7 chapter 9 . 6/4/2008