Reviews for Sweet Heart
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Please update soon
deadlycute17 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
are you gonna continue this? cos i love it!
neko love chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
please, update, dont leave it here T-T, I love it.
Ichigosberrymix chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
The plot is amazing but...you ...it ...takes..you to update..a little...tooo much time?I don't wanna sound rude.I respect you for being able to come up with such a great story but..it is too interesting i can't wait for the next ch ;)
Ciel Squish chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
UPDATE DAMMIT!
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
mor plz!
MoonlessRoad chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I don't remember reading the first one but the reversion is good. I love the tug-a-war kind of relationship that Fuji and Ryoma have and want to end more. So I hope you will update this fanfic soon!
Bakaberry chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Oeh i like it (a)

Go fuji
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
great starter, mate.. do update soon! cherio for now... hope to read more of this.
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
SQEALS! This is so KAWII! I loves it. I mean I liked the original, but this is just so much better. I kyaaed uncontrollably with the kiss scene and almost fainted when Fuji said Ryoma belonged to him. Kami i love it!

Hope you hurry and rewrite the next chapters soon.

(P.S. So you can work on Stray Cat :D)
MoonlessRoad chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
this is so sad. evil uncle! I wonder what Fuji and everyone will do... Did Ryoma forget his life in Japan or JUST Fuji? I know probably you dropped it already but if you ever feel like it...Please update!
LoliBat chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Fuji's uncle (who needs to go to hell and rot there for all eternity) or atobe, who doesn't seem to fit in to this story at all.
Din7 chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
nice realy good
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
love the story!
TeNsHi No ToIkI chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
sob... STUPID FUJI'S UNCLE! MAKE HIM GO TO JAIL! u would tink he rather fuji not end up as heir so he can become heir but no... he juz has to make fuji break up with ryoma! but overall great story! but u havent updated in a very long time... pls continue updating n dun put this story on hiatus k? oh n make fuji and ryoma end up together! n pls dun make anyone from the regulars, especially tezuka, to like ryoma n then ryoma remembers fuji n breaks up with tt regular k? thx for updating n updated soon!