Reviews for Heist
MeadowLark4491 chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
Wow. Not a usual perspective on these two. Certainly not how I portray them, but a very plausible explanation. Well done.
Adi Sagestar chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
Well this is different... they don't turn good at the last minute! Lovely!
OMGitsASH chapter 20 . 4/21/2007
Loved it!... but im a little confused...did everyone die? Tribe members and Macavitys people? Or just one of those? And who was scraping at the pipe door?
Bianca Mephisto chapter 20 . 4/17/2007
Wonderful. I can't say much more. Great story, great chapter and good ending.
k chapter 19 . 4/13/2007
Oh my freaking goodness! this is, by far, the most gorgeous cats story i have ever read. the way thay you portray mungojerrie and rumpelteazer is brilliant. I hope its not over, yet.
Parsnip-assassin chapter 19 . 4/5/2007
Aww the poor jealous littlle Mungo. He seems a bit harsh but I like it. A minimum of spellingerrors. Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't ask me why but I actually hope Misto is dead. .:grin:. Sometimes I just can't stand him. I feel sorry for Mungo.
Puddycat chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
Woot! Misto-cruelty! :P *ahem* Sorry... I can't wait for the next chapter, it should be good! What's gonna happen? Update soon!
Felinae Silvestris chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
wow, short one but it packed a punch! Loved it. Mungo never struck me as the jealous type before, but I liked it. Can't wait to hear what happens next.
Bianca Mephisto chapter 18 . 3/31/2007
Another great chapter, although I did find some spelling and grammar errors in here. The sentence: 'Mistoffelees was standing at his full height, the corner of his mouth twitching into a smile when he was Rumpelteazer looking at him adoringly.' Just simply doesn't make much sense. In chapter 17 there's a few places where you've spelled thought as though. Small error but big interruption of the flow.

Also there's something different with the cockney now. It's different from how it was in the beginning of the story. A bit harder to read now, I believe. It's not like it's not okay or so, it's just... harder to read. A little stop in the flow.

Otherwise I love it.
Ashy4 chapter 18 . 3/30/2007
I like this... Very much... Here I am killing time. and I'm so glad you updated. Hurry up with the next chapter!
Felinae Silvestris chapter 18 . 3/28/2007
He he loving this. Seems there is a darker side to the notorious duo. No major problems, I think you missed a capital letter on Rumpelteazer near the end, but thats insignificant i guess. Good luck with your essays, i know how u feel!
Bianca Mephisto chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
I'm really excited about the next chapter. For me, these short chapters actually makes it easier to read. And with a cliffhanger in almost everyone of them (which must be quite hard to put in there) it's almost unfailable.
Rumpleteazer Kylie Gergely chapter 15 . 3/4/2007
SO GOD! I just read it today (March 4, 2007) And I'm waighting in agony for the rest of it! PLEASE Finnish it!I want to find out about Mungojerie and Rumpleteazer! There my favorit characters! (Espesaly Mungo!)

Please, Please and please again Finnish it soon! I awaight in agony!

Rumpleteazer (Kylie Anne Gergely BIG fan of your righting! And future Proformer in a tour of cats as the main dancer for Rumpleteazer)
LuigiPenPal23 chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
WOAH! This is awesome. Update soon! I love this story!
Bianca Mephisto chapter 15 . 1/22/2007
Oh my god so nice story.. Can't wait to see what will happen. (On alert