Reviews for Dream Girl
Kei chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
So sad and sweet! I wish the world had more SenelxStella. It's my fav ToL pairing.

JayxShirley...I just never saw any chemistry between them...but hey it's all cool.
moonxxdark chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
yays! i like this story. i love the senelxstella pairing. as for jayxshirley...um...in my opinion no, but whatever you want. anyways you're a really good writer.
one of my lies chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love stuff that's sad but still cute at the same time :)

As for the Jay/Shirley, it sounds interesting. I'd like to see it!
Shinrialtu chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Well now, it seems that has FINALLY got a few SenelxStella fans.

A fairly nice piece of work, I like this story, although it could be longer.

This fic gave me new hope, actually, and is part of the reason I started a SenelxStella fic of my own, so I suppose I owe you quite a bit, don't I? D

*adds to Author Alert, Favorite Author, Favorite Story*

Dark Shadow31
Kesseki chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Poor Senel, I can imagine him dreaming of Stella. Nicely done.

JayxShirley? If you can make it work, go for it.
IchiIchigo chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
No JayxShirley pairing, that's just plain evil. *grabs pitch forks and torches*

I do like your stories though. _ This one was really good. Senel angst is a beautiful thing.
lil-creator chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
lol. okay i really wasnt upset that it was a cliffy...i was actually laughing. lol. okay, so nuf of that! well, some people approve of JayxShirley. me? well...half i say... im much in favor of JayxNorma...lol no matter id be making one sooner or later before classes NO ITS SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN! GAH! anyway nice job! :) i like it! id say between when Stella died. yup in those three weeks or was it two..? oh well...
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Very cute. I like the SenelxStelle pairing a lot. And it was short, but I think it's better that way, feels more fitting. :3

As for JayxShirley... actually... I prefer JayxNorma, but don't let my opinions stop you from writing. If you write a JayxShirley, I'll read it. :)