Reviews for A Fox's Tale
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OUCH! I hope they obliviated the fool and made hate hunting for the rest of his life! :-
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nice little short. Thanks for posting.
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Poor fox :( Stupid muggle unable to tell rabbit from chicken! I would say Merlin, "Good riddance"!

In the whole "Refiner's Fire" universe you often tend to make Molly really moody. She making a several similar mistakes but after all, somebody has to. It's just bad luck for her :) At least she have very loving and forgiving family.

Nice story, I almost forgot this one and I tend to remember a lot. Well, after hundreds (or it is thousands already?) of ff it's somewhat understandable O:-)

Anyway, good job, you really makes our reading enjoyable
shugokage chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Good story good job!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I've been expecting Molly to have a bit of a meltdown at some point, this was very well done.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Thank goodness Molly didn't hold Harry responsible for Ginny's condition...I have a feeling it would've destroyed him in a way. Too bad it took Ginny getting injured for Molly to see what she needed to do! Great story! :)
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hi (again) Abra:

Cute. Lots of injuries - but hey! That's how Harry Potter works huh?

Fits in really nicely with the main stories, btw.

A comment...I forgot to tell you this, but in ToD, I was really amused by the whole (insinuated) Hermione-is-JKR thing. Also the Dan-Potter-is-Dan-Radcliffe thing. Very funny and really creative.

Love from,

Avalon5 3
restinpace chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Such a cute little ficlet! I was so happy to read more in this universe.
wizmage chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great story
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Interesting story, a little odd but still interesting. Stupid Muggle Farmers. I told you we should all become vegetarians, :D

Keeping reading...
Lexie Lupin chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice to see Harry is in Ginny's position for once since she was the one hurt this time. Good short story!
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw nice little ficlet! Wow Ginny getting shot is SO random! I totally didn't see it coming! Poor Molly, she kind of bothered me, but I feel bad for her..
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
serenarenee chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I enjoyed your first two big books and I have enjoyed both of these two clips you have here... but what I would really enjoy is all the years in the middle, where they have their children and as they grow up.