Reviews for Into The Cornfield
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh, how do you make utopia sound like hell? This is stunning, truly stunning. Perfect, I think. Or perhaps not, because perfection, as you've demonstrated, cycles back until it is not anymore...
lamentedfyre chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is the sort of world you want to believe in when you're a child, then you learn better. If this universe existed we'd all be spoilt lazy children. Not remotely interesting. There would be no great literature or technological advances. No settlers in search of religous freedom

No bickering for the fun of it... Its the sort of world I argued against the one time I went to church. What's the point in perfection if life looses its meaning?
lamentedfyre chapter 1 . 9/17/2011

Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very interesting!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Bizarre and disturbing, a wonderful sketch of a worrying what if they held out.
bookEnd chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
So this is the universe if the Doctor joined with the Krillitanes? On the surface, it sounds wonderful, but there is definitely something wrong with it. Great fic, thanks for writing it.